I've been playing Bloody Roar all night

#1rammtayPosted 6/15/2012 10:32:03 PM
Just realized that this is a good francise to include.

Either Long the Tiger, or Gado the Lion, or Alice the Rabbit.

Anyone else think of that?
---
caps
#2Joey2coolPosted 6/15/2012 10:55:34 PM
Yeah been a few BR topics I've seen here. Those games were awesome. I definitely wouldn't mind a BR rep.

I'd like to see Yugo. I guess that's the generic choice. He was in all the games.
#3rammtay(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 12:14:14 AM
yeah, and yugo the wolf.

Although, yugo is kinda generic, but he turns into a wolf so I guess It's OK.
---
caps
#4ParsifPosted 6/16/2012 12:28:24 AM
Haven't heard this game being talked about in ages. I always liked that mole kid, forget his name.
---
PSN: xMattaisx - Add me anytime :]
#5rammtay(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 12:38:38 AM
Bakuryu the mole is my favourite character to play as.
---
caps
#6TheOpenPosted 6/16/2012 12:47:24 AM
Remember that Bloody Roar 5 hoax that occurred last year? Main, that was painful :'(

Bloody Roar 2 is one of my favourite games on the PSOne. I felt the series lost its way from 3 onwards, but 1 and 2 were pure unadulterated fun back in the day. I would totally main Long or Yugo were they to feature in Battle Royale.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PS All-Stars, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Last of Us, Sly 4, Gravity Daze, Ni no Kuni, Jet Set Radio HD, LBPK
#7rammtay(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 12:56:31 AM
yeah, BR 1 and especially 2 were my fave fighting games on the PS1. I rented 3, but I don't remember much from it. I should order it off of ebay or amazon or something. That goofy chameleon guy always made me laugh.
---
caps
#8StaticnovaPosted 6/16/2012 1:22:37 AM
TheOpen posted...
Remember that Bloody Roar 5 hoax that occurred last year? Main, that was painful :'(

Bloody Roar 2 is one of my favourite games on the PSOne. I felt the series lost its way from 3 onwards, but 1 and 2 were pure unadulterated fun back in the day. I would totally main Long or Yugo were they to feature in Battle Royale.

Agree with everything. Hoax was not nice, and BR2 was the Bloody Roar I had, and it was awesome.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#9MegamanRockX2Posted 6/16/2012 10:32:21 AM
rammtay posted...
yeah, and yugo the wolf.

Although, yugo is kinda generic, but he turns into a wolf so I guess It's OK.

Yugo was only in Wolf form in that one hudson/konami game
---
Sumo_Thug: We didn't do something bad to Capcom and SF X T, did we?
Smash_Arc posted: it killed my father. now it must die
#10THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 6/16/2012 10:37:02 AM
Yugo or the blonde chick with the super sayian hair.

I liked her very much.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT