Huge news from Paul Gale's latest update

#1Chzrm3Posted 6/16/2012 2:22:24 PM
http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/06/14/more-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-news-and-character-reveals-are-on-their-way/

PG was answering questions in the comments, and I came across this discussion.

Canít freakin wait for this awesome game!! and your awesome news for awesome upcoming characters Paul.

This was from a commenter, that part isn't from Paul Gale. You can tell because he addresses Paul in the message, and the way he does so isn't really like an 'I refer to myself in third person' kind of thing. Although he does always say "The Paul Gale Network is bringing you the latest rumors!", so I'd imagine he does refer to himself in third person.

Actually, I bet that Paul Gale demands attention and sustenance in the third person. When he goes into the restaurant, he points at his enormous pecs and says "The Paul Gale Network is feeling a little famished. We're really hoping you can confirm the existence of steak and eggs in this establishment." And then the waitress divorces her husband and marries him.

Anyway, that was off-topic. Back to the huge news! : D

The way I plan on doing some of the reveals is pretty cool. :)

Just to clarify, this is from Paul Gale. I went and triple-checked this to make sure. Don't worry guys, it's definitely him!

Two big things from this;

1. He's got a 'pretty cool' way of doing some of the reveals.

This is absolutely massive. Here on gamefaqs and in every other corner of the internet, debate has raged for months about the nature of Paul Gale's reveals. People felt like the initial rumor was completely confusing (a picture of him cosplaying as Tron = PSASBR? HUH?!?!), and they found his character reveals incredibly underwhelming. (pictures yanked from the internet of a handful of characters... that's not really impressive)

So, we know that Paul's putting more effort into it. That, or he's found a way to put the same amount of effort it while still making it cooler. Remember guys, it's not always about working harder. Sometimes, you gotta work smarter.

But the next thing is the biggest, and I wouldn't have made this thread and wasted your time if it wasn't for this.

2. :)

That smiley face? That says it all. Let me tell you something, ever since this story broke I've been reading the entirety of the Paul Gale network every 30 minutes, combing through every post he's made, staring longingly at the pictures of his abs, and making sure I hadn't missed anything.

One thing I'm sure of? The man doesn't smile casually. He reserves his smiles for very big, massive, ENORMOUS, INCREDIBLE, MONUMENTAL announcements.

Guys? This upcoming announcement is gonna be cool.

No need to thank me - just doing my job. ; )
#2NewMoonShadowPosted 6/16/2012 2:27:35 PM
So your huge news is the acknowledgement that at some unspecified point in the future there will be news?
#3rammtayPosted 6/16/2012 2:28:00 PM
This isn't huge. It's stupid.
---
caps
#4Vanitas_RemnantPosted 6/16/2012 2:33:04 PM
I think your looking into it abit much, especially the whole smiley face thing.
The real huge news would probably when he starts revealing these characters -.-
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#5The_SmashPosted 6/16/2012 2:52:02 PM
This isn't huge news. This is news about news we'll get. DON'T EXCITE ME WHEN THERE'S NO CAUSE FOR IT!
#6Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 3:05:16 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
So your huge news is the acknowledgement that at some unspecified point in the future there will be news?

Gotta read between the lines!

rammtay posted...

Those aren't mutually exclusive. : D

Vanitas_Remnant posted...
I think your looking into it abit much, especially the whole smiley face thing.
The real huge news would probably when he starts revealing these characters -.-

I think this is even bigger than the game being announced, in all honesty.

It's that big. My heavy use of italics proves it.

The_Smash posted...
This isn't huge news. This is news about news we'll get. DON'T EXCITE ME WHEN THERE'S NO CAUSE FOR IT!

Oh, if you want excitement, then don't look here because there isn't any.
#7Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 6/16/2012 3:15:56 PM
rammtay posted...
#8MASAFUMI_Posted 6/16/2012 3:20:12 PM
rammtay posted...

---
PSN: arunivillage
GT: BroodierEel
#9blaze19_0XPosted 6/16/2012 3:28:58 PM
Successful troll is successful.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#10PS2SnakePosted 6/16/2012 4:06:27 PM
Guys the man took his time to post this info, its not huge news but its something.
---
PS3 ID: SolidZ