Jak what do you think he will play like?

#1NecternPosted 6/16/2012 11:25:02 PM
Will he be totting his morphgun? Will he using eco energy blasts? What involvement do you think Light and Dark Jak will have in his gameplay?

I want to hear how you think he should play.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASIIbFM5Uk
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1105/charactergif.gif
#2gladwyn101Posted 6/16/2012 11:35:08 PM
I'm guessing his guns will play some role, since they are in pretty much every game beyond the first. A lot of his basic attacks will involve his classic attacks from the games, then some added attacks that involve hitting with the butt of the rifle. In terms of mobility, I'd guess he'd be like Link from Melee, a bit quick, but has some considerable weight.

I think Light and Dark Jak will be part of his Supers. The occurrence of them will probably be random. 50% of the time, it'll be Light Jak, other 50% Dark Jak. Level of super determine what power for each is used. For example. Dark Jak Level 1 would probably just be increased attack power and reduced stagger. Light Jak Level 1 would probably slow time slightly and have reduced stagger. Level 2 Dark Jak would probably include Dark Bomb, etc.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
#3christiankid7Posted 6/16/2012 11:41:09 PM
I hope they would have light jak and dark jak as his level 1 and 2 and use the morph gun from jak 3 as his level 3 (All three types, ending with the supernova >:-) )
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
STRIDE OR DIE
#4SAGE_HANPosted 6/16/2012 11:51:26 PM
I think Jak and Ratchet will play similar as in they both will have there partners in certain attacks, Daxter and Clank.
---
WISH I COULD BREATH IN SPACE
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
#5Joey2coolPosted 6/16/2012 11:52:42 PM
I think Sir Dan should play like Sir Dan.
#6wwinterj25Posted 6/17/2012 7:17:28 AM
SAGE_HAN posted...
I think Jak and Ratchet will play similar as in they both will have there partners in certain attacks, Daxter and Clank.

I believe this also as by my understanding it's one rep per series and the "side characters" will be used in supers such as the Big Daddy and Little sister.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7JohnbobbPosted 6/17/2012 9:58:30 AM
I think Light and Dark Jak will be part of his Supers. The occurrence of them will probably be random. 50% of the time, it'll be Light Jak, other 50% Dark Jak. Level of super determine what power for each is used. For example. Dark Jak Level 1 would probably just be increased attack power and reduced stagger. Light Jak Level 1 would probably slow time slightly and have reduced stagger. Level 2 Dark Jak would probably include Dark Bomb, etc.

I like this idea a lot, but I do feel it is a bit limiting for the rest of his attacks.

I figure the square attacks will be melee from the 1st game, triangle attacks will involve different guns/weapons, and O attacks will be eco-based. One of the supers (I'd guess Lvl. 2) should use at least one of the many different vehicles he drives, and one (probably Lvl. 1) will use Daxter.

What I think would be cool is if it gives you the ability to switch between Light/Dark Jak (Zelda/Sheik style), allowing for the eco-based moves to change.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#8fawfulmark2Posted 6/17/2012 10:15:18 AM
If I had to take a guess I would think:

Square atttacks= hand to hand moves

triangle attacks=Eco moves

Circle attacks=guns

Lv. 1 he runs you down with a Zoomer, Lv.2 would be Dark jak, and Lv. 3 would be Light Jak.

just my guess, anyway.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#9pixel378Posted 6/17/2012 4:50:55 PM
I would lololol if he got confirmed as a character thats inside his car from combat racing. You play as him in his car.

Step one of making this game terrible XD
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit