My Suggestion for Online Modes

#1Tinman312Posted 6/17/2012 5:43:13 PM
There should be an online ranking system similiar to League of Legends in certain aspects. I think there should be a Create your own team with 3 other players. It should have seperate ladders like, Online Ranked Single play------ and Online Ranked Teams---- So that Solo gamers could be ranked seperate from people who play competitivly in teams. Also you should display that persons rank in the character select or matchmaking que. Just my thought, Oh and here is yet another good review on this game. http://www.el33tonline.com/past_article/2012/6/15/playstation_allstars_battle_royale_handson_preview
#2HonzouPosted 6/17/2012 5:55:22 PM
While the idea is interesting, I think it may be too... let's say this kind of thing is better left for fighting games.
The LoL ELO system is just not worth working over for a party brawler like this.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
PSN:GeckoFox
#3Tinman312(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 11:24:56 PM
Honzou posted...
While the idea is interesting, I think it may be too... let's say this kind of thing is better left for fighting games.
The LoL ELO system is just not worth working over for a party brawler like this.

But if you it to be competitive you have to have some sort of ranking system.