Paul Gale confirms "One more female character that I know of" is already in game

#31XaytrondPosted 6/18/2012 9:09:27 PM
DarkKinght88 posted...
Here is the picture:
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ijUkJ.jpg

From what I remember, people are torn between Yorda and Nariko because of Yorda's picture on the computer's monitor and because of the redhead hair.

The yorda image could be for a stage ICO/SotD stage. Who knows.
---
~ Leon & Megaman for UMvC3:AE ~
#32SpartenX20Posted 6/18/2012 9:34:14 PM
Xaytrond posted...
DarkKinght88 posted...
Here is the picture:
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ijUkJ.jpg

From what I remember, people are torn between Yorda and Nariko because of Yorda's picture on the computer's monitor and because of the redhead hair.

The yorda image could be for a stage ICO/SotD stage. Who knows.

I say it's Yorda, rather that is an actual character or just a stage appearance is what I don't know. Why would there be a random picture of Yorda if the model was of Nariko; it wouldn't make any sense.
---
PSN: FugginFrog
#33TheFallenKnightPosted 6/18/2012 9:37:07 PM
Let's just say it is Yorda. Playable Character? Probz. Background Character? Probz. We'll find out later, maybe at EVO. Which is just 3 weeks away.
---
Official KOS-MOS of the PSASBR Board
#34Chzrm3Posted 6/18/2012 10:16:02 PM
Yeah, that's the funny thing. We can debate until we're blue in the face about who that is, but we have no idea about the nature of the character, regardless. It could be Yorda, Nariko, or even a really poor attempt at Sackboy, but we still don't know if he's making a playable character or a piece of a background.

One thing we do know is that there are plenty of background characters. Think back to Captain Qwark on the R/C level, flying around and getting eaten and all that. If this person was working on a model of Qwark, people would probably be like "Woah Qwark's playable instead of Ratchet and Clank? And there aren't Final Fantasy reps? AND THERE'S ONLY 8 CHARACTERS?!?!?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE"

Fun, fun times on the interbutt : D
#35pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 10:19:54 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Yeah, that's the funny thing. We can debate until we're blue in the face about who that is, but we have no idea about the nature of the character, regardless. It could be Yorda, Nariko, or even a really poor attempt at Sackboy, but we still don't know if he's making a playable character or a piece of a background.

One thing we do know is that there are plenty of background characters. Think back to Captain Qwark on the R/C level, flying around and getting eaten and all that. If this person was working on a model of Qwark, people would probably be like "Woah Qwark's playable instead of Ratchet and Clank? And there aren't Final Fantasy reps? AND THERE'S ONLY 8 CHARACTERS?!?!?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE"

To be fair, people are really reaching on news because they are giving us nothing at all. They need to give us a constant stream of stuff to talk about or people get stupid.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#36Chzrm3Posted 6/18/2012 10:37:06 PM
pixel378 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

To be fair, people are really reaching on news because they are giving us nothing at all. They need to give us a constant stream of stuff to talk about or people get stupid.

XD Yeah, if I can be honest, I kind of enjoy these lulls in-between news. The board gets this kind of information-deprived fever going on, where everyone gets a little chippy and wants to argue about everything. I mean, we've got a massive thread raging right now about females in the game and we don't even know half of the characters yet.
#37RocketJessPosted 6/19/2012 4:36:16 AM
Rather late for the discussion, but I put together that model-in-progress picture with some ICO screenshots I had on my computer. For my own interest as much as anything. Not exact matches, but close enough. :)

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h420/iscah_rambles/PSAS-yorda-in-progress.jpg

(Is it worth posting this as a separate topic? Are people interested enough?)
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#38tlcstormzPosted 6/19/2012 6:05:30 PM
Nice work! :-)
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14