Where are the damn FF characters?

#1ieatfishyz123Posted 6/18/2012 2:06:10 PM
This is a shame.
---
To be or not to be. That is not the question.
#2Majora999Posted 6/18/2012 2:10:26 PM
*Puts on traffic conductor outfit*

Okay people, nothing to see here! 'Nother idiot makin' an ass out of himself. Move along and go on with your lives.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#3Sackboy4mvpPosted 6/18/2012 2:13:02 PM
they won't be in this game. Topic has ended
---
Official WaLuigi of SSB4
Official Sackboy of PSASBR
#4PS2SnakePosted 6/18/2012 2:13:23 PM
ieatfishyz123 posted...
This is a shame.

Your a shame, only eight characters have been shown so far with more coming genius
---
PS3 ID: SolidZ
#5ieatfishyz123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 2:16:40 PM
majora999 posted...

Okay people, nothing to see here! 'Nother idiot makin' an ass out of himself. Move along and go on with your lives.

Nice ad hominem attack. Certainly exemplifies your level of maturity and sophistication doesn't it? I was just asking a simple question.
---
#6MaskedM4nPosted 6/18/2012 2:20:23 PM
Since this is a completely pointless topic, I proclaim this topic to be about...Monkeys.
---
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)
#7ieatfishyz123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 2:22:46 PM
MaskedM4n posted...
Since this is a completely pointless topic, I proclaim this topic to be about...Monkeys.

It became pointless the moment these barbarians came in and started derailing the thread with their childish insults. A simple answer to my question would have sufficed.
---
#8Bestia_SomniaPosted 6/18/2012 2:26:21 PM
ieatfishyz123 posted...
majora999 posted...

Nice ad hominem attack. Certainly exemplifies your level of maturity and sophistication doesn't it? I was just asking a simple question.

Except it become a rhetorical question the moment you said "This is a shame".
#9StaticnovaPosted 6/18/2012 2:49:23 PM
ieatfishyz123 posted...

This was hardly "just a question". At least, not in the sensible way you seem to think it was. If you'd asked "Are we getting FF characters?" or "Are there any FF characters yet?", then fair enough. But you didn't.

Why do people keep making topics like this? "WTF? Where's all the classic characters? Roster fails."

It's like me walking into a supermarket wanting bread, but seeing the groceries first and going "WTF? Where's all the bread? This shop ****ing sucks."
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#10Vanitas_RemnantPosted 6/18/2012 2:50:02 PM
I'm failing to see the big problem with the topic
I wouldn't mind Cloud or Lightning or at the very least an FF based stage (theres a whole lot of stages to choose from!)
---
I feel a draft on my butt
Official Sora of the PSASBR Boards