I'm gonna miss hitting people out of the screen ..

#1nintendoguy91Posted 6/20/2012 6:02:24 AM
Do you think supers will be a better system than hitting your enemy out of the screen?
#2chapnzabaPosted 6/20/2012 6:04:48 AM
Don't think it will be better... but it looks just as fun.
---
PSN: Chapnzaba
#3wwinterj25Posted 6/20/2012 6:04:50 AM
Different not better or worse.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4StaticnovaPosted 6/20/2012 6:06:45 AM
There's no objectively better one, in my mind. Some will like ring-outs. Some will like KOs. Some will like both.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#5Rikudo-PeinPosted 6/20/2012 6:07:25 AM
I was skeptical at first... But after watching gameplay, I think it'll be awesome.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#6SoaD0031Posted 6/20/2012 6:09:03 AM
I do love knocking someone into the background on smash.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#7nintendoguy91(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 6:09:17 AM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
I was skeptical at first... But after watching gameplay, I think it'll be awesome.

Me to, but at Brawl I don't want to get hit or me % get higher. But now I think I won't care about getting hit, as long as i get more hits.
#8Rikudo-PeinPosted 6/20/2012 7:44:39 AM(edited)
nintendoguy91 posted...
Rikudo-Pein posted...

Me to, but at Brawl I don't want to get hit or me % get higher. But now I think I won't care about getting hit, as long as i get more hits.

Yeah, It's almost like the opposite of Smash bros style... Instead of damaging the opponent with hits and weakening them, you gain energy to KO them.

I think it'll be a ton of fun!
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#9TheFallenKnightPosted 6/20/2012 6:40:15 AM
It is certainly different, but I am an open-minded guy. New things isn't necessarily bad. I can't say one thing is better than the other. Nintendo does their thing, that is all fine and well. Sony does their thing, that is all fine and well too. Good to have variety. However, if I wanted Ring-outs, I'd play Smash. If I wanted Supers, I'd play this. Each has their own fun.
---
Official KOS-MOS of the PSASBR Board
#10gladwyn101Posted 6/20/2012 7:11:38 AM
It'll be fun, but I will miss knocking opponents into the stratosphere and hearing them yell/scream as they fly off into the sunset.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*