PSASBR character demand rating 35-Ellen

#51pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 8:29:42 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
yes for ellen. you shouldn't call characters who got 65% a lol pit. over 50% means more people want these characters then people who don't want them so how are they in the same lol pit as norman jayden and james bond.

Well, i'm in college right now, and anything under a 70% percent is a fail.

what why? that's totally random you might aswel say anything below 90% is fail.

I have a feeling one of your characters you like is in the lol pit and it makes you unhappy. If thats the case, get over it. 70% is pretty low and under that is run of the mill.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#52CyborgTwentyPosted 6/22/2012 9:35:05 AM
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
yes for ellen. you shouldn't call characters who got 65% a lol pit. over 50% means more people want these characters then people who don't want them so how are they in the same lol pit as norman jayden and james bond.

I have a feeling one of your characters you like is in the lol pit and it makes you unhappy. If thats the case, get over it. 70% is pretty low and under that is run of the mill.

no it's not and it was just a suggestion. do whatever you want but i am so gonna laugh when crash or spyro or whoever you want is not in the game because their last few games all got scores lower then 70%
#53nintendoguy91Posted 6/22/2012 9:57:50 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...

no it's not and it was just a suggestion. do whatever you want but i am so gonna laugh when crash or spyro or whoever you want is not in the game because their last few games all got scores lower then 70%

Dude wtf are you crying about? It's a game or something like that TC came up with and he can make up his own rules. If he thinks below 70% is low then below 70% is low. And HIGH SCORES DONT MEAN IT WILL 100% BE IT THE GAME!!!. It's just a way TC came up with so we can see what people want more........
#54CyborgTwentyPosted 6/22/2012 10:15:21 AM(edited)
nintendoguy91 posted...

Dude wtf are you crying about? It's a game or something like that TC came up with and he can make up his own rules. If he thinks below 70% is low then below 70% is low. And HIGH SCORES DONT MEAN IT WILL 100% BE IT THE GAME!!!. It's just a way TC came up with so we can see what people want more........

a suggestion. do suggestions make you mad? pixel is pretty open for suggestions but he disagrees with me, fine it's not like this is some super serious or important subject.
#55MASAFUMI_Posted 6/22/2012 10:50:37 AM
Yes.
---
PSN: arunivillage
GT: BroodierEel
#56pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 11:25:13 AM
Yeah, no hard feelings chrono, I just think below 70% is pretty bad. That usually means theres a pretty fair opposition to said character. Look at all of the ones in that category right now lol.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit