Does this mean no Namco/Bandai characters for PSASBR?

#11FF_FinisherPosted 6/22/2012 9:25:16 AM
TheFallenKnight posted...
That don't mean anything. Namco will still probably offer reps if Superbot asks them. Besides the MAIN DEVELOPMENT TEAM of Tekken is working on SSB4, not all of Namco is working on it. Though I never played Tekken, has the Tekken series even been on a Nintendo Console before?

tekken team, project soul (soul calibur team) , tales team and Gundam vs Extreme are working on it

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/21/super-smash-bros-3ds-and-wii-u-being-developed-by-tales-soulcalibur-tekken-staff/
---
Waiting for: The Last Story, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, Ni no Kuni, Tomb Raider, FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, FFX HD, DOA5, TTT2, P4 Arena and Injustice!!
#12KagePakkunPosted 6/22/2012 9:28:30 AM
That don't mean anything. Namco will still probably offer reps if Superbot asks them. Besides the MAIN DEVELOPMENT TEAM of Tekken is working on SSB4, not all of Namco is working on it. Though I never played Tekken, has the Tekken series even been on a Nintendo Console before?

Unfortunately, a dirty GBA game, a 3Ds game, and soon a Wii U have and will be.
---
PSN: EsperKazumi (not the name of my choice, but I share it with a sibling, so...) and KagePakkunX.
#13TheFallenKnightPosted 6/22/2012 9:31:11 AM
Hmm, well it doesn't matter. They'll probably add 3rd party reps to SSB4 as long as they have some relevance to Nintendo Consoles. Just like if Superbot asks for reps that relate to Playstation Consoles. Again, has Tekken been on a Nintendo Console before?
---
Official KOS-MOS of the PSASBR Board
#14TheFallenKnightPosted 6/22/2012 9:46:58 AM
KagePakkun posted...

Unfortunately, a dirty GBA game, a 3Ds game, and soon a Wii U have and will be.

Oh hmm, perhaps SSB4 will have more interesting third party characters. I am still not convinced to buy a Wii U console just for one particular game.
---
Official KOS-MOS of the PSASBR Board
#15MaskedM4nPosted 6/22/2012 10:14:27 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
It'd be amazing if this means that Paul Phoenix won't be touching this game. : D

Amen to that, bro!!!
---
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)
#16djmaster1994Posted 6/22/2012 11:01:48 AM
They are not entirely developing it but they are getting it started while Project Sora get everything else running like characters and stages. It more of a partnership like
Nintendo and Sega on F-Zero GX
Nintendo and Capcom on Zelda Link's Awakening
Nintendo and Square Soft on Super Mario RPG
Nintendo and Namco on Star Fox Assault
Nintendo and Team Ninja on Metroid Other M
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#17djmaster1994Posted 6/22/2012 11:03:53 AM
Hmm, well it doesn't matter. They'll probably add 3rd party reps to SSB4 as long as they have some relevance to Nintendo Consoles. Just like if Superbot asks for reps that relate to Playstation Consoles. Again, has Tekken been on a Nintendo Console before?

we have
Pacman
Tales of Characters like Lloyd
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)