The lack of info for this game is really lame.

#1Dux_XPosted 6/24/2012 7:52:08 AM
I check these boards real quick everyday (occasionally dwell) in hopes of SOME new info on the game, but there really is nothing. All you see is crappy roster lists, people complaining, and some topic comparing it to SSBB, and other lame stuff like this topic.

I wish they'd put out SOME sort of information. even of the characters we only know about. Like compilation videos of their supers and how they're used, officially recorded E3 sessions, character's special moves and abilities, etc.

I've seen a lot of videos of people playing it, but it's basically watching a bunch of newbies and they're boring. People only know how to use like 4 moves, haha. It'd be nice if the developers put out videos showing the more "advanced" moved and tricks. Or maybe even a new trailer or special character-specific trailers.

SOMETHING to hold us over until the next big reveals. I guess the Smash Dojo really spoiled me, haha.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#2Geos59Posted 6/24/2012 8:05:27 AM
Same here TC, I'm on these boards everyday seeing if there's something new, E3 actually left me a little deflated in terms of news. And most of the gameplay videos are pretty lame.

All we can do is wait until SuperBot announces something which, according to Paul, should be in July.

I think they should have announced at least 4 characters in E3, then every month they can show a new stage, 1 - 2 new characters, and some relevant news.

But all you can do is wait.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#3DiogoLouroPosted 6/24/2012 8:08:42 AM
We're probably gonna see 2 characters and a Stage at EVO ( I remember Paul Gale saying there was gonna be a stage reveal in July ) and then I hope they keep info coming by updating the site constantly like Smash Bros Dojo.
But July is so far away...
#4RagirothPosted 6/24/2012 8:11:56 AM
Totally agree. And yeah E3 was really disappointing with news for this. Knew Nathan would be in this but I find him very uninteresting, and while I guess Big Daddy is kind of cool there are far more sensible and better 3rd party characters they could've picked. And I also feel that we see the same moves being done by characters every time. I love Sweetooth but I kind of feel his moveset just consists of throwing a mine on the ground. -____-

Isn't Comicon soon? I'm guessing we'll see more characters here. They need to get Cole, Snake, Ratchet, and Jak and Daxter out of the way for Christ sakes. (That and I do want to see them in action).
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#5ChrisThaGodPosted 6/24/2012 8:30:48 AM
Hold your horses sir. What you got a hot date or something? Relax man it will eventually come, till then its time to speculate
#6King_TetiroPosted 6/24/2012 8:37:51 AM
Ragiroth posted...
Totally agree. And yeah E3 was really disappointing with news for this. Knew Nathan would be in this but I find him very uninteresting, and while I guess Big Daddy is kind of cool there are far more sensible and better 3rd party characters they could've picked. And I also feel that we see the same moves being done by characters every time. I love Sweetooth but I kind of feel his moveset just consists of throwing a mine on the ground. -____-

Isn't Comicon soon? I'm guessing we'll see more characters here. They need to get Cole, Snake, Ratchet, and Jak and Daxter out of the way for Christ sakes. (That and I do want to see them in action).

Well from what I plucked from Paul, Jak and Daxter are likely to be revealed next. But I know! This is ridiculous. We already know they could be in it. Why don't they just tell us already if they are or not?

I mean I don't mind them holding out on characters which haven't been leaked, but can't they tell us about the ones which have?
#7pixel378Posted 6/24/2012 8:52:03 AM
I agree. The website not being put to use is stupid. We can't speculate with nothing to go on forever.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#8ChronoCactaurPosted 6/24/2012 8:55:51 AM
ChrisThaGod posted...
Hold your horses sir. What you got a hot date or something? Relax man it will eventually come, till then its time to speculate

I've grown tired of speculation, I want confirmations.
#9pixel378Posted 6/24/2012 8:59:39 AM
ChronoCactaur posted...
ChrisThaGod posted...

I've grown tired of speculation, I want confirmations.

What are you talking about? You confirmed the entire roster to us brudda.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#10DarkFistsPosted 6/24/2012 9:01:55 AM(edited)
This game was only announced in late April, give it time
---
PSN=Gelthidor