How would ya feel if a Teen Titans got a rep in this as DLC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How would ya feel if a Teen Titans got a rep in this as DLC?
4 years ago#1
Topc

The reason why I say DLC, is because so we can save that space for other Playstation oriented characters.

Since Injustice Gods Among Us is adding Cyborg, I think we should have either Beast Boy, or Raven. I think Beast Boy would work better though. How would ya feel about this, and who would ya pick from the Teen Titans to add?
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
Isaiah 6:8
4 years ago#2
No.

That would be a terrible choice.

Injustice is getting a rep because it's a fighting game about Superheroes. Only reason.
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
4 years ago#3
I love DC/Marvel and comics in general, but that really wouldn't be a good roster choice. DC are already getting their own fighting game.

I'd rather see Spider-Man because Sony publish the movies and he's iconic and popular enough to really attract some major sales. Plus, The Amazing Spider-Man movie was awesome. I'm glad I ignored the criticisms.

I'd love to see a move where Spidey just strings the opponent up from their feet by a lamp post that appears out of nowhere, so he can get some free beatings and knock meter out of them. lol
4 years ago#4
Hahaha wut no just ... No. No comic book characters (I.e Batman or Spiderman) need to be in this game if the game was called "Playstation All-Stars & Super Friends Battle Royale" then maybe but just no.
Ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 any time now Nomura!
Official Sora of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread
4 years ago#5
Can't wait for Comicon to be done with, then no one can seriously suggest these characters anymore
4 years ago#6
Sense, this makes none.

Do people read what they're actually typing? This is just getting ridiculous now.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
4 years ago#7
Why I said DLC.(Hint Hint) I dont want them in the main game, but as DLC I would be okay.
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
Isaiah 6:8
4 years ago#8
zerooo0 posted...
Why I said DLC.(Hint Hint) I dont want them in the main game, but as DLC I would be okay.

Sense, this makes none.

Do people read what they're actually typing? This is just getting ridiculous now.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
4 years ago#9
zerooo0 posted...

It's a terrible option even for DLC and it would fail.
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
4 years ago#10
wtf teen titans? what drugs have you been taking?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How would ya feel if a Teen Titans got a rep in this as DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived