Anyone else think we're gonna get a Persona character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else think we're gonna get a Persona character?

User Info: diebuster2

diebuster2
4 years ago#11
A Persona fighting game is already going to be a thing, so as much as I love the series it's really not needed.
Playing: ICO&SotC HD, BF3, Grandia. Favourite: Xenogears.
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.

User Info: Ichiko_368

Ichiko_368
4 years ago#12
Well Persona 4 is coming out for Vita and they have a fighting game coming out so who knows at this point.
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.

User Info: diebuster2

diebuster2
4 years ago#13
^From: Ichiko_368 | #052
Well Persona 4 is coming out for Vita and they have a fighting game coming out so who knows at this point.

But what's the point of having a Persona character in here when there's already a Persona fighting game out in the next few weeks? There you go.
Playing: ICO&SotC HD, BF3, Grandia. Favourite: Xenogears.
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.

User Info: 8-peacock-8

8-peacock-8
4 years ago#14
diebuster2 posted...
^From: Ichiko_368 | #052

But what's the point of having a Persona character in here when there's already a Persona fighting game out in the next few weeks? There you go.

There's a difference from having the character in here and them not having a point.

The fighting game is only involving the characters from P4 with a few P3 character joining as guests. They could still use the nameless protagonist from Persona 3 even though Yu Narukami would be a better choice.

User Info: SpacePirateSeal

SpacePirateSeal
4 years ago#15
ArmedDragoon posted...
A Persona fighting game is already going to be a thing, so as much as I love the series it's really not needed.

Yeah but the greatest Persona protagonist (Tatsuya) isn't in the game...
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
SFxT: Vega x Lili, Vega x Lars, TRollento x Paul, Yoshimitsu x Blanka.

User Info: thepotatoman

thepotatoman
4 years ago#16
I'm sure they'd rather have third party characters with much more selling power, but if the contracts don't work out or Persona ends up being easy to get, I guess its not impossible.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else think we're gonna get a Persona character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived