Anyone else think we're gonna get a Persona character?

#11diebuster2Posted 7/15/2012 1:02:01 AM
A Persona fighting game is already going to be a thing, so as much as I love the series it's really not needed.

---
Playing: ICO&SotC HD, BF3, Grandia. Favourite: Xenogears.
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.
#12Ichiko_368Posted 7/15/2012 1:34:56 AM
Well Persona 4 is coming out for Vita and they have a fighting game coming out so who knows at this point.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#13diebuster2Posted 7/15/2012 1:38:05 AM
^From: Ichiko_368 | #052
Well Persona 4 is coming out for Vita and they have a fighting game coming out so who knows at this point.

But what's the point of having a Persona character in here when there's already a Persona fighting game out in the next few weeks? There you go.
---
Playing: ICO&SotC HD, BF3, Grandia. Favourite: Xenogears.
Official Fat Princess of the PSASBR board.
#148-peacock-8Posted 7/15/2012 3:53:44 AM
diebuster2 posted...
^From: Ichiko_368 | #052

But what's the point of having a Persona character in here when there's already a Persona fighting game out in the next few weeks? There you go.

There's a difference from having the character in here and them not having a point.

The fighting game is only involving the characters from P4 with a few P3 character joining as guests. They could still use the nameless protagonist from Persona 3 even though Yu Narukami would be a better choice.
#15SpacePirateSealPosted 7/15/2012 4:10:10 AM
ArmedDragoon posted...
A Persona fighting game is already going to be a thing, so as much as I love the series it's really not needed.

Yeah but the greatest Persona protagonist (Tatsuya) isn't in the game...
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
SFxT: Vega x Lili, Vega x Lars, TRollento x Paul, Yoshimitsu x Blanka.
#16thepotatomanPosted 7/15/2012 11:51:25 AM
I'm sure they'd rather have third party characters with much more selling power, but if the contracts don't work out or Persona ends up being easy to get, I guess its not impossible.