Jak Video anlaysis

#1Tinman312Posted 7/15/2012 10:45:49 AM
I see easily becoming top 10 if mastered.. He seems to have a high skill ceiling already from the video. I think you if you can master his Green counter move he can wreck. He also has a quick dash that showcases him sliding over supers. I see him as the Ezreal of the PSABR. Also his Level 3 looks hard to land if you are going for the competitive side of PSABR.

He looks good though I'm glad to see them putting detail into characters.

Cole looks noob friendly though js. lol
#2Devlin3333Posted 7/15/2012 10:48:51 AM
And his level 2 super seems to take priority over other supers. He totally squashes Fat Princess on her giant chicken.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
#3Pieman0920Posted 7/15/2012 10:52:47 AM
Devlin3333 posted...
And his level 2 super seems to take priority over other supers. He totally squashes Fat Princess on her giant chicken.

That might be a hit box issue. Fat Princess might only be able to KO from the front on the chicken, so Jak coming down from above might beat it out because of that.
---
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of GameFAQs.
#4fawfulmark2Posted 7/15/2012 10:55:54 AM
Devlin3333 posted...

I'm just glad they finally nerfed the f***ing Chicken (in an older vid, it took raedic's Lv. 1 like it was nothing)

and well Dark jak was invincible in the game, so....,
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#5JenkemJunkiePosted 7/15/2012 11:07:50 AM
Don't jump to conclusions yet. We have no idea how good or bad his combos are. The Supers don't really matter if it's not easy to build up to them with the character. That's why I think these attempts at early tier charts are silly (well, that and the fact that the characters are for the most part really well-balanced so far).