Jealousy..

#11SilverShadow881Posted 7/15/2012 7:12:40 PM
I'm both a Nintendo and Sony fan, and I guess I understand the nintendo fanboy rage.

Smash was that little special thing that every single nintendo fan enjoyed, and a game that didn't have competition (until now).

But when a similar game is announced for Sony, they feel threatened. Now others are making similar games and they can't say they've got their own special thing. I wouldn't say they are jealous, I would say they are a little mad (but not in a "U MAD BRO?" way).
---
Peelz
#12Majora999Posted 7/15/2012 7:19:57 PM
SilverShadow881 posted...
I'm both a Nintendo and Sony fan, and I guess I understand the nintendo fanboy rage.

Smash was that little special thing that every single nintendo fan enjoyed, and a game that didn't have competition (until now).

But when a similar game is announced for Sony, they feel threatened. Now others are making similar games and they can't say they've got their own special thing. I wouldn't say they are jealous, I would say they are a little mad (but not in a "U MAD BRO?" way).

This guy. This guy gets it.

Personally, I've been a diehard SSB lover for so long I SUCK at traditional fighters, but unlike the average Nintendo fanboy I welcome this game. I WANT SSB to have competition. I've been waiting for years for someone who wasn't Nintendo or Digimon to make a good Mascot Fighter and then Paul Gale opened his yap and suddenly I needed new pants.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11