Quick Question About The Modes In This Game.

#1TruePS360iiFanPosted 7/15/2012 7:07:54 PM
I am not a huge fan of Super Smash Bros fighting games, but it was enough to keep me interested from time to time. I was wondering what are the modes they will offer in this game? Will we have awesome single-player contents to keep us entertained for months, years to come? By the way, does this game have one on one fight? Thanks.
---
"In every different types of irony, there will always be a truth that reside within..."
#2gamermets11Posted 7/15/2012 7:12:27 PM
Story Mode
1 vs 1
2 vs 2
Free for All
Timed Mode
Stock Mode
Reverse Stock Mode
Combat Trials
Training Mode
Tournaments

This is whats been revealed so far, they have continued to say there are many more modes we don't know yet
#3The_SmashPosted 7/15/2012 7:12:30 PM
It will have an arcade mode for each character, I don't think it's gonna be like Subspace though. Each character has their own rival within their own story.

Also, yes, there will be 1v1 mode along with 2v2, etc
---
"That's what she said."
#4TheExiled280Posted 7/15/2012 7:17:01 PM
gamermets11 posted...
Story Mode
1 vs 1
2 vs 2
Free for All
Timed Mode
Stock Mode
Reverse Stock Mode
Combat Trials
Training Mode
Tournaments

This is whats been revealed so far, they have continued to say there are many more modes we don't know yet

Wow, that's awesome
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita, PSPgo & PSP1000
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: http://youtu.be/ASQqjK47c04
#5TheExiled280Posted 7/15/2012 7:21:23 PM
The_Smash posted...
It will have an arcade mode for each character, I don't think it's gonna be like Subspace though. Each character has their own rival within their own story.

Also, yes, there will be 1v1 mode along with 2v2, etc

This game is slowly becoming a must buy for me
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita, PSPgo & PSP1000
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: http://youtu.be/ASQqjK47c04
#6hotgasmaskPosted 7/15/2012 7:22:29 PM
..will anyone.....anyone....ANYONE....please visit my topic.every post ive made here today everyones ignored
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#7EtroAnimePosted 7/15/2012 7:24:49 PM
I hope we can get replays in this game along with some cool unlockable content they said they have in store with this game.
#8kupo1705Posted 7/15/2012 7:26:32 PM
Reverse stock mode?
#9hotgasmaskPosted 7/15/2012 7:27:30 PM
watch this im invisable ill prove it watch noone say this is a good, bad or ok idea watch. a survival mode where you say fight common enemys from different games that get harder and varie depending on long you survive or a i dont know ape escape hunt mode where you just try to compete to catch the most monkeys on screen.
Or a mode where one player gets to play as a boss and the other players have to beat him
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#10EtroAnimePosted 7/15/2012 7:32:44 PM
hotgasmask posted...
watch this im invisable ill prove it watch noone say this is a good, bad or ok idea watch. a survival mode where you say fight common enemys from different games that get harder and varie depending on long you survive or a i dont know ape escape hunt mode where you just try to compete to catch the most monkeys on screen.
Or a mode where one player gets to play as a boss and the other players have to beat him

Is English your first language? Not trying to be rude my friend. But your last suggestion sounds cool I just don't know if it is possible in this game.