what do you think about well these games having characters

#1hotgasmaskPosted 7/15/2012 6:11:07 PM
first i just want to say..hiii got suspended its pretty good so breathe in that new clean air

ok now a game like this i have never seen possible ever a horror game character..i mean theres usually not much to choose from or the characters are just simply to bland to make use of a moveset. now siren bloodcurse is a great first party horror game you sight jack enemys to see through their sight andn you can actually completly avoid enemys mgs style.
i think the maggot shibito would be a major wave in everyones expectations http://static0.channels.com/thumbnails/Egomaniacalfreak1-Siren--Blood-Curse---Episode-9-1-Regular-e10874344.png

its as big as about hight wise....a bus a double decker bus, it has immense strength despite its frail looking stick like arms as it i think it throws a car at someone and its also pretty fast and theres only about 2 or 3 in the whole game. But in this game it would have to be about maybe 2 or 3head sizes bigger than a big daddy but the great size would give it both great strength, a huge reach and a huge hit box.

at the start at least a few people talked about demon souls..but now no one mentions it!!!! sony own this ip dont any of you know that!?!!? many people mentioned ostrava for this games character..thats the guy on the front cover with the flute armor but i always saw all stars battle royale as a chance to play as character we would never get to play as and its for that reason id like to play as the flame lurker boss.. this boss was considered one of the first major challenges of the game and hes also almost human size
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#2SilverShadow881Posted 7/15/2012 6:14:59 PM
I tried to read, then didn't understand, then got tired. But I kinda understood something about horror games.

My response is Isaac Clarke would be an awesome character. Sadly, other characters deserve the spot.

Just my two cents.
---
Peelz
#3hotgasmask(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 6:15:53 PM
and id like a character that jump higher or glide ive said this before but so far..it might not happen maybe... but did you know!?! about mr mosquito??? a really unique game where you play as a mosquito trying to suck other humans blood it has real charm to it and mr mosquito himself has a really good look to him!!! as for the moveset well in the game he touches special aaaahh relax spots on characters like...on the chest and stuff ..i could come up with a moveset if you give me time but please check this game out
---
#4hotgasmask(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 6:17:13 PM
........... but isac just has a gun and resistance and ratchet and clank have more unique guns but i guess isac could use his gravtiy shift boot thing but that would be stealing kats power
---
#5hotgasmask(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 6:24:47 PM
..any thoughts ...... one guy reply why do i even bother posting
---
#6Majora999Posted 7/15/2012 6:28:11 PM
It's mostly because we're not really sure what you're saying. No offense intended, but your grammar just needs a little work.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#7EtroAnimePosted 7/15/2012 6:28:56 PM
hotgasmask posted...
..any thoughts ...... one guy reply why do i even bother posting

Why are you so desperate for replies relax man people will answer just be patience sheesh. Anyways, as I replied in another topic Sony does not own the Demon/Dark Souls IP and even if they did I don't see them being a good choice for this game.
#8hotgasmask(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 6:30:46 PM
ok..first hiiipower the unoriginal troll is suspended..i tried really hard for you guys to fight my case of cleansing this place of him for you.

2nd i want maggot shibito from siren blood curse as the biggest, strongest character in game in other words it can build alot of meter from its individual attacks..but not so good at comboing

also a demon souls character. either ostrava(guy on front cover in flute armour) or flamelurker.

and mr mosquito
---
#9hotgasmask(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 6:32:46 PM
they do own demon souls i.p trustme neogaf aknowledge this and look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Computer_Entertainment demon souls is there. demon souls isnt connect to dark souls despite similiar names..and same studio developing it and samish gameplay. dark souls is spiritual successor to demon souls
---
#10StaticnovaPosted 7/15/2012 6:34:28 PM
It's mostly because we're not really sure what you're saying.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser