For people saying Lightning should get in over Cloud for being more recent

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. For people saying Lightning should get in over Cloud for being more recent
4 years ago#1
If SuperBot wanted a BioShock rep, using this reason, they would of gone with a BioShock Infinite character instead of Big Daddy.

Check and mate.
Official Sly Cooper of PSASBR Board, Official ROB of SSBB Board
Waluigi for SSB4
4 years ago#2
Except Infinite isn't released yet... just sayin', not defending Lightning though, Cloud over that ***** any day.
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
4 years ago#3
Just relax. I have a very good feeling if any FF character were to get in, it'd be Cloud.
Wild Charizard ran away.
4 years ago#4
There's also the Heihachi over Jin comparison. Jin's more popular and he's the face of the franchise, but they went with Heihachi because he's old-school and has been there since the beginning.
4 years ago#5
Chzrm3 posted...
There's also the Heihachi over Jin comparison. Jin's more popular and he's the face of the franchise, but they went with Heihachi because he's old-school and has been there since the beginning.

Namco's also a much more reasonable company than SE has been recently. For example, they released XIII-2. And they made two main-series games that are nothing like the rest but are for some reason main series (XI and XIV).
4 years ago#6
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
Just relax. I have a very good feeling if any FF character were to get in, it'd be Cloud.

No way, most gamers want Ligbtning. Only a vocal minority want a character that is so old.
4 years ago#7
Super_MooRio posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

No way, most gamers want Ligbtning. Only a vocal minority want a character that is so old.

Parappa would like a nice, quiet, violent chat with you.
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
4 years ago#8
I for one think it'll be Lightning because Sqaure cut them a deal saying "Yes you can have a FF character but only if it's Lightning."

There is no way they would want Cloud over Lightning.
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
4 years ago#9
They could have used Subject delta instead of the Bouncer.

For reference:

Subject delta from Bioshock 2 (AKA "the character you actually play as)

http://dyn4.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/1997255.jpg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg

Bouncer from Bioshock 1 and 2 (AKA "the model they used for this game)

http://images.wikia.com/bioshock/images/e/ec/Bouncer_Rendered_Model.png
Peelz
4 years ago#10
Chzrm3 posted...

Actually, they've been trying to make Lars the face of the franchise now it seems
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. For people saying Lightning should get in over Cloud for being more recent

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived