For people saying Lightning should get in over Cloud for being more recent

#1VaultDweller15Posted 7/15/2012 9:16:57 PM
If SuperBot wanted a BioShock rep, using this reason, they would of gone with a BioShock Infinite character instead of Big Daddy.

Check and mate.
---
Official Sly Cooper of PSASBR Board, Official ROB of SSBB Board
Waluigi for SSB4
#2Chipmunk_SniperPosted 7/15/2012 9:18:36 PM
Except Infinite isn't released yet... just sayin', not defending Lightning though, Cloud over that ***** any day.
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
#3WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 7/15/2012 9:19:32 PM
Just relax. I have a very good feeling if any FF character were to get in, it'd be Cloud.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#4Chzrm3Posted 7/15/2012 10:01:16 PM
There's also the Heihachi over Jin comparison. Jin's more popular and he's the face of the franchise, but they went with Heihachi because he's old-school and has been there since the beginning.
#5JenkemJunkiePosted 7/15/2012 10:12:05 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
There's also the Heihachi over Jin comparison. Jin's more popular and he's the face of the franchise, but they went with Heihachi because he's old-school and has been there since the beginning.

Namco's also a much more reasonable company than SE has been recently. For example, they released XIII-2. And they made two main-series games that are nothing like the rest but are for some reason main series (XI and XIV).
#6Super_MooRioPosted 7/15/2012 10:15:55 PM
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
Just relax. I have a very good feeling if any FF character were to get in, it'd be Cloud.

No way, most gamers want Ligbtning. Only a vocal minority want a character that is so old.
#7Majora999Posted 7/15/2012 10:17:37 PM
Super_MooRio posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

No way, most gamers want Ligbtning. Only a vocal minority want a character that is so old.

Parappa would like a nice, quiet, violent chat with you.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#8Ichiko_368Posted 7/15/2012 10:19:39 PM
I for one think it'll be Lightning because Sqaure cut them a deal saying "Yes you can have a FF character but only if it's Lightning."

There is no way they would want Cloud over Lightning.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#9SilverShadow881Posted 7/15/2012 10:20:58 PM
They could have used Subject delta instead of the Bouncer.

For reference:

Subject delta from Bioshock 2 (AKA "the character you actually play as)

http://dyn4.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/1997255.jpg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg

Bouncer from Bioshock 1 and 2 (AKA "the model they used for this game)

http://images.wikia.com/bioshock/images/e/ec/Bouncer_Rendered_Model.png
---
Peelz
#10ImDyinSquirtlePosted 7/15/2012 10:25:09 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

Actually, they've been trying to make Lars the face of the franchise now it seems
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying