For people saying Lightning should get in over Cloud for being more recent

#21JCChronoPosted 7/20/2012 4:50:48 PM
Voltech1980 posted...
Stiputation posted...
You see the thing is though, is I feel as though Cloud is the more DESERVING Final Fantasy rep, but I think Square Enix is DETERMINED to shove Lightning down everyone's throats. ....Even though no one really likes her. So that's why I feel as though she would get in over Cloud.

I wish we could just have both. To appease the Lightning fans ANNND to add more ovaries to the roster, as well as have the face of FF (Cloud) represented as well.

That'd be a good idea. And you know, that brings up a question I'd like to ask: Why not have multiple characters representing a series?

Putting both Lightning and Cloud in would be a win-win decision: Square Enix and the Lightning fans (by the way, yes, she has fans, just like Cloud does. Stop acting like she doesn't) get a character they want, and the Cloud fanboys get a character they want. Problem solved, everybody's happy.

It's still possible, but no one is considering it since a duplicate rep hasn't shown up yet. Very likely a sequel would do this though.
#22sinncrossPosted 7/20/2012 6:19:48 PM
Super_MooRio posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
Just relax. I have a very good feeling if any FF character were to get in, it'd be Cloud.

No way, most gamers want Ligbtning. Only a vocal minority want a character that is so old.

lol someone likes living in dream world.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#23pixel378Posted 7/20/2012 8:18:29 PM
Super_MooRio posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
Just relax. I have a very good feeling if any FF character were to get in, it'd be Cloud.

No way, most gamers want Ligbtning. Only a vocal minority want a character that is so old.

Or Developers, who are 30-40 years old? People want the best characters, not the most recent.

I mean who would want old characters like crash and spyro? They are so old omg you hipsters want old people.

-_-
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#24Mr_HakubiPosted 7/20/2012 11:15:59 PM
I don't even like Lightning as char but would probably prefer her over Cloud.

That guy needs die.
---
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/MrHakubi/Tenchi%20Muyo/1e16f739.jpg