A lot of gun based characters in this game

#1ChairstoodPosted 7/16/2012 7:27:15 AM
If they add Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Croc and Gex it would even it out somewhat.
#2StaticnovaPosted 7/16/2012 7:28:56 AM
We have like 3 out of 12 that use guns.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#3kupo1705Posted 7/16/2012 7:29:15 AM
I agree.
The only gun user I want now is Ratchet and maybe Snake.
#4dude_meister512Posted 7/16/2012 7:33:44 AM
Radec is the only "gun based" character so far... because he's from an FPS, what else is he gonna do? Throw fish at people? Get real.

Drake is from an action adventure game. Sure he uses guns, but he's got enough personality and melee attacks to keep it different to Radec.

Jak is primarily an action/platformer character, with guns implemented into his playstyle because he had 12 of them by Jak 3. The Jak guns are far less traditional anyway and offer unique and interesting ideas like playing with gravity.

Fat Princess has no guns. Kratos has no guns. Parappa has no guns. Heihachi has no guns. Big Daddy has no guns. Toro has no guns. Cole has no guns. Sly has no guns.

Sweet Tooth has a shotgun for ONE MOVE.

But wait! Everyone can pick up the RPG-7! This game is doomed!!!!!!
#5sworderPosted 7/16/2012 7:34:57 AM
I doubt Snake will be a heavy gun user. He'll prolly have like 2 attacks with guns or something. At least I hope he's not.
#6dude_meister512Posted 7/16/2012 7:36:14 AM
sworder posted...
I doubt Snake will be a heavy gun user. He'll prolly have like 2 attacks with guns or something. At least I hope he's not.

Even so, Snake has enough potential to not be like Radec or even Drake.
#7AndKevinBaconPosted 7/16/2012 7:36:29 AM
Chairstood posted...
If they add Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Croc and Gex it would even it out somewhat.
Throw in Tomba, Jersey Devil, and Tiny Tank and they can call it PSone Mascot Platformers Third-Party Royale.
#8blaze19_0XPosted 7/16/2012 7:37:05 AM(edited)
I don't see anymore gun characters getting in other than Ratchet and Snake. And calling snake a gun character is kind of pushing it.

Both will likely be very unique as they have interesting gadgets and moves at their disposal.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#9sworderPosted 7/16/2012 7:39:06 AM
dude_meister512 posted...
Drake is from an action adventure game. Sure he uses guns, but he's got enough personality and melee attacks to keep it different to Radec.

How many gun attacks does Drake have? I know he has the pistol shot, the AK-47, and the gatling gun. Anything else? Just 3 moves is not enough to make him a gun user like Radec or Jak.
#10ImDyinSquirtlePosted 7/16/2012 7:42:33 AM
Screw the haters, this game needs Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying