How many characters do you think we have left?

#1xdividebyzeroxPosted 7/16/2012 2:02:28 PM
I think about eight left: Two at Gamescom, another two at TGS, and the last two before launch. Twenty characters total seems like a fair number.
---
Official Rayman of PSASBR board
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma
#2TheFallenKnightPosted 7/16/2012 2:03:32 PM
But it is over 20. So 22 at least. 24 at best. So either over half was shown or half was shown, vice versa.
---
Official KOS-MOS of the PSASBR Board
PSN: littledevilangel
#3CyborgTwentyPosted 7/16/2012 2:04:25 PM
they said there will be several character announcements at gamescom as in more then 2!
#4reptyle101Posted 7/16/2012 2:06:02 PM
Probably 10. Ratchet & Clank, MGS and SE reps, someone for Vita, maybe Ezio and 5 other more surprising additions.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#5The_SmashPosted 7/16/2012 2:18:58 PM
I'd say another 10 or 12
Most if not all from this list:
*Sony Characters
Rachet and Clank
Sackboy
Nathan Hale/Chimera
Wander/Ico
Spike
Nariko
Sir Dan
Dart

A few of these (optimistically all):
Crash
Spyro
Solid Snake*
Cloud
Sora
Lara Croft

And then maybe, if not all of these characters, then some extra surprises. If I missed any, don't hesitate to let me know.
---
"That's what she said."
#6Sevi_neyPosted 7/16/2012 2:21:30 PM
Probably none

They'll announce R&C and it'll be over
---
The Vita Board ( +.[____].+)
Where the trolls get mad about being trolled!
#7taoxadasaPosted 7/16/2012 6:08:23 PM

Yes, I fully predict a 32 character roster.
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards
#8JenkemJunkiePosted 7/16/2012 6:28:21 PM
It depends on how many they get done. They've already explained that their philosophy is to try to get as many as possible done before launch. I'm assuming they're working on the characters in twos (for rivals), meaning that if they can finish 6 sets of 2 (and keep them balanced) before it goes gold - which will be around a week before launch - then we'll get 12 more. If they can get more, then there will be more. We don't know how long it takes for them to make one character, so I can't give an accurate prediction. We know we'll get more than 20, so anywhere above 22 is my guess.
#9Quietus_RexPosted 7/16/2012 6:47:59 PM
xdividebyzerox posted...
I think about eight left: Two at Gamescom, another two at TGS, and the last two before launch. Twenty characters total seems like a fair number.

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure 2 + 2 + 2 doesn't equal 8...
#10Chzrm3Posted 7/16/2012 6:56:43 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Probably none

They'll announce R&C and it'll be over

Wishful thinking!

They'll announce James Bond, and then cut Nathan Drake and Cole from the roster because of time constraints. So a total roster of <math>

In all seriousness, I'm thinking 24.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.