No one wants to play as a fat chick. Should have been Sora

#41blaze19_0XPosted 7/17/2012 4:23:59 AM
Ghantz posted...
I feel Fat Princess shouldn't be in the game. No, not because she's fat -_-. But because the game is celebrating over 15 years of Playstation as a console and has SO MANY first and third party characters to choose from, that a psn game that came out a few years ago to me seems like a wasted slot :/

I don't think she is a bad character, just no where near as deserving as some others. In my opinion anyway.

She got in the game because she was made by the same studio that a lot of the devs. are from. Oh and also because she's the best selling PSN title so I suppose she's the PSN rep.

I don't mind her. She looks interesting to play as. And she's probably the first fat female fighter in any fighting game ever.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#42MrTacoPosted 7/17/2012 4:28:59 AM
Here you are... assuming that everyone thinks the way you do, and failing miserably. News flash, not everyone thinks like you. I will definitely play as Fat Princess on more than one occasion, I'm sure there are plenty of others who will too. Stop jumping to conclusions just because you don't care for fat chicks.
#43blaze19_0XPosted 7/17/2012 4:32:07 AM
Oh and if Fat Princess ends up being God Tier or perceived as God Tier, she'll be a popular main just because of that.

Do you really think people just love Metaknight as a character? Of course not. He's an insanely popular tourny pick because he's so broken.

Whereas characters like Link are hardly seen ever in tournys because they're low tier.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#44TromzPosted 7/17/2012 4:55:29 AM
i will enjoy playing as her.