If Gamescom gets 3-4 characters....

#1Chzrm3Posted 7/16/2012 11:51:41 PM
That probably means they aren't announcing anything for the rest of August, right? Since when they had EVO and Comicon back to back, they did two reveals at each event.

I'm more than happy with this since 3-4 reveals at Gamescom will be soooo sick. : D Just wondering if anyone had heard anything else about other plans.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 7/16/2012 11:55:13 PM
I think I know why.

With the estimated roster size being 24 and 12 already revealed, that leaves 12 more to be revealed during events. 2 characters are revealed per event. That would mean that they would have to go to 6 more events to reveal everyone.

What probably happened is they ran out of events, or can't attend 6 events, or whatever. So they're closing the gap a little by revealing more with this one event.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#3TheFallenKnightPosted 7/16/2012 11:55:48 PM
No plans that we heard of yet. Gamescom is the only one confirmed. There is still PAX... but who knows if they will even go there? We'll see though, don't worry. :) In any case, 3-4 reveals is awesome, but let's hope they ARE awesome.
---
Official KOS-MOS of the PSASBR Board
PSN: littledevilangel
#4-TheFranchise-Posted 7/17/2012 12:30:25 AM
Gamescom (August 15 - 19)
PAX (August 31 - Sept. 2)
Tokyo Gameshow (Sept. 20 - 23)
Eurogamer Expo (Sept. 27 - 30)
NYC Comic Con (October 11 - 14)

/topic