What do you guys think of DLC Supers?

#11CyborgTwentyPosted 7/17/2012 1:16:28 PM
Chipmunk_Sniper posted...
Ehhhh, if they're gonna use resources like that, I'd rather see them put it into another character, rather than just expanding the supers of the existing characters.

But for now, any DLC they do should be primarily new characters imo.

This, so much this.

From: CyborgTwenty | Posted: 7/17/2012 12:29:12 PM | #009
worst idea ever. give us characters, costumes or even modes but moves, supers and other gameplay mechanics should never ever be dlc! i mean downloadable gameplay mechanics seriously?

NO, like I said in another topic, I wouldn't mind it if they released 1 or 2 packs which include alt. costumes for EVERY character at a reasonable price, but for the love of anything, please hope they don't give us a crap load of costumes for only 3-4 characters at retarded prices.

i never said the dlc should be overpriced. there are some companys who release FREE dlc and there are some companys who release tons of overpriced ON DISC dlc like capcom. imo mortal kombat 9 did it all right. 4 reasonable priced not on the disc dlc characters, a few free costumes and a few reasonable priced costumes.
#12FoolMeNeverPosted 7/17/2012 1:20:20 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
Ehhhh, if they're gonna use resources like that, I'd rather see them put it into another character, rather than just expanding the supers of the existing characters.

This, so much this.

worst idea ever. give us characters, costumes or even modes but moves, supers and other gameplay mechanics should never ever be dlc! i mean downloadable gameplay mechanics seriously?

NO, like I said in another topic, I wouldn't mind it if they released 1 or 2 packs which include alt. costumes for EVERY character at a reasonable price, but for the love of anything, please hope they don't give us a crap load of costumes for only 3-4 characters at retarded prices.

i never said the dlc should be overpriced. there are some companys who release FREE dlc and there are some companys who release tons of overpriced ON DISC dlc like capcom. imo mortal kombat 9 did it all right. 4 reasonable priced not on the disc dlc characters, a few free costumes and a few reasonable priced costumes.

Only problem with MK is that NRS ****ed up by making the compatibility packs (aside from Freddy) optional. Other than that, yeah, they handled DLC characters perfectly.
---
I support Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion: The JYB Edition.
#13KneelBeforeLokiPosted 7/18/2012 12:50:27 PM
meh
#14Godly_GoofPosted 7/18/2012 12:53:02 PM
add some as dlc?
ya thats fine

will I use them/pay for them?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What do you think i'm retarded?
---
This is how my face always looks when posting http://tinyurl.com/dmeb33
It's to let you know I'm being serious.
#15ImDyinSquirtlePosted 7/18/2012 12:54:25 PM
Absolutely not. They are not needed. I would prefer that an essential game mechanic does not have to be bought.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#16stevenbobPosted 7/18/2012 12:59:45 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...

This, so much this.

Yeah thank goodness nrs instead left the characters off disc so I wouldn't realize they were done
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich