We've all fallen prey to an elaborately assembled viral marketing campaign

#1Pie_FOREVERPosted 7/17/2012 12:54:21 PM
Some guy "just so happens" to know info before it comes out. Sites like these jump on them, spending hours each day debating and arguing what it could be.

The company then developing the game makes a public statement that causes a firestorm, heating up the debate surrounding the game.

Now the board is buzzing with even more speculation, rumors, arguing and debate, starting faux wars and alliances. It's like Team Gale vs Team Superbot, and for what? This isn't a coincidence. And now Paul Gale registers today? Frenzy ensues.
#2Chzrm3Posted 7/17/2012 1:07:24 PM
It's a welcome change, imo. : D This is a lot more exciting than the drab weeks of "hey guys, you think crash will be in?" "oh yeah bro hes gonna be in." "cool. what about snake?" "naw dud no way"
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3pixel378Posted 7/17/2012 1:21:11 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
It's a welcome change, imo. : D This is a lot more exciting than the drab weeks of "hey guys, you think crash will be in?" "oh yeah bro hes gonna be in." "cool. what about snake?" "naw dud no way"

LOL U FOOLIN
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#4CyborgTwentyPosted 7/17/2012 1:24:02 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

lol so true...
#5blaze19_0XPosted 7/17/2012 1:25:06 PM
Why do you care and where's your evidence for this?

Don't you have a life to get to?
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#6VaultDweller15Posted 7/17/2012 1:25:25 PM
I hope this is true.
---
Official Sly Cooper of PSASBR Board, Official ROB of SSBB Board
Waluigi for SSB4
#7McFordmansonPosted 7/17/2012 1:26:37 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Yeesh, calm down. He made a good point, no need to get butthurt over it.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#8ZEOPOWER6Posted 7/17/2012 1:46:27 PM
Pie_FOREVER posted...
Some guy "just so happens" to know info before it comes out. Sites like these jump on them, spending hours each day debating and arguing what it could be.

The company then developing the game makes a public statement that causes a firestorm, heating up the debate surrounding the game.

Now the board is buzzing with even more speculation, rumors, arguing and debate, starting faux wars and alliances. It's like Team Gale vs Team Superbot, and for what? This isn't a coincidence. And now Paul Gale registers today? Frenzy ensues.

Paul registered a few months ago... and he commented on the game when it was first announced officially.

And it's more like "Team People-Who-Believe-in-Paul vs. Team People-Who-Hate-Paul-For-Some-Reason."

SuperBot is totally okay with Paul from what they said in their interview thing.
#9Pie_FOREVER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 9:19:40 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Yikes, someone's panties are in a wad. I believe yours is the life in need of attendance, Mr. Crusade against some random guy named Paul Gale that said stuff on the internet whom I don't know :D
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 7/18/2012 9:50:40 AM
paul does it for clicks, his site sure got a lot more popular since title fight!