gulps who is Dart?

#11JablesXPosted 7/18/2012 9:23:27 AM
JablesX posted...
Lavitz should get in before either of them

I was hoping for Albert. Lancers are awesome. But I'd settle for Lavitz.

I liked that Albert's additions were faster and harder to pull off, but Lavitz is just the better character imo.
---
Yeah *****, Yeah *****, Yeah ***** Call me Steve-O
Official Starmie of the B/W Clan
#12JCChronoPosted 7/18/2012 9:35:35 AM
JablesX posted...
JablesX posted...

I liked that Albert's additions were faster and harder to pull off, but Lavitz is just the better character imo.

I do like both. That part with Lavitz's mother was a bit refreshing for an rp.I think it was the probability conversation at the bridge Albert has in the beginning in disc 2 made me love Albert. Most of the characters have quirky personalities that seem to push them a step beyond most RPG characters.

Any rep from Legend of Dragoon would be great; could give hope for that sequel getting another chance.
#13zombie_baitPosted 7/18/2012 9:47:19 AM
JablesX posted...
JablesX posted...

His additions become even faster?! I don't remember that part. I can hardly pull of Gust of Wind Dance consistently with Lavitz.
#14JCChronoPosted 7/18/2012 9:50:29 AM
zombie_bait posted...
JablesX posted...
JablesX posted...

His additions become even faster?! I don't remember that part. I can hardly pull of Gust of Wind Dance consistently with Lavitz.

Yeah, they're much faster. I always mastered Albert's fastest combos as Lavitz and then had Albert level up the simpler ones. Plus, the simple ones had great SP bonuses.

Man I want an HD of this game or something. Although I think the later additions got too complicated so the game got too frustrating.
#15zombie_baitPosted 7/18/2012 10:03:30 AM
JCChrono posted...
zombie_bait posted...
JablesX posted...
JablesX posted...

Yeah, they're much faster. I always mastered Albert's fastest combos as Lavitz and then had Albert level up the simpler ones. Plus, the simple ones had great SP bonuses.

Man I want an HD of this game or something. Although I think the later additions got too complicated so the game got too frustrating.

That's all the more reason to release an HD collection. I can understand wanting to make the game challenging but some of the additions are maddeningly difficult. It's even worse when an enemy tries to counterattack. You literally get a fraction of a second to push O during some additions so some scaling back in that area would be nice.
#16EichiroNobunagaPosted 7/18/2012 10:12:31 AM
The only problem I can think of with Legend of Dragoon is the ridiculously long battle animations. Amazing game.

I hated FFVll.
#17Quill_RatPosted 7/18/2012 10:37:24 AM
EichiroNobunaga posted...
The only problem I can think of with Legend of Dragoon is the ridiculously long battle animations. Amazing game.

I hated FFVll.

Yeah, some of the final dragoon special attacks get a little ridiculous, but they do make you feel like your characters are truly the reincarnated legendary heroes of the past.

My main beef with LoD was the consumable magic attacks. I would have preferred a system where you learn spells and use MP or something, like the dragoon magic was. Or you could have them all be reusable like the speed-up or the psych-bomb-X. I never liked carrying around lots of the same attack items.

Don't know how you could "hate" FFVII if you're an RPG fan, unless you're just extremely loyal to one of the other FF games. It was really the total package when it comes to RPGs.
---
-----
-------
#18BigDong382Posted 7/18/2012 12:35:58 PM
Lavitz... oh how how awesome he was
---
PSN: Dalien