On the topic of Kat...

#1SplitMushroomPosted 7/18/2012 9:06:03 AM
Now I haven't played Gravity Rush. That may be the only reason I feel this way. I understand that it has phenominal ratings. However, for a game that only came out a month ago can she truly be considered an all-star? Just looking for some thoughts:p
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#2GhantzPosted 7/18/2012 9:10:39 AM
I know what you mean, and i've never played the game either. (just a demo) I honestly can't explain it but for some reason I really would like to see her in the game. I think she is an interesting character. Ugh I wish I had something more concrete to say on the matter, but honestly I just really think she would be a great fit for this game. I would definitely prefer her over Fat Princess.
#3King_TetiroPosted 7/18/2012 9:13:42 AM
Ghantz posted...
I know what you mean, and i've never played the game either. (just a demo) I honestly can't explain it but for some reason I really would like to see her in the game. I think she is an interesting character. Ugh I wish I had something more concrete to say on the matter, but honestly I just really think she would be a great fit for this game. I would definitely prefer her over Fat Princess.

I'm the exact same. Maybe it's because she's quite unique? I dunno.
---
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : The New Dawn!
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=530004
#4viewmaster_piPosted 7/18/2012 9:13:43 AM
I agree, TC. It should take more than some good reviews to be considered an "all-star".

As far as female representatives go, there honestly aren't that many that I think would deserve that title.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#5pixel378Posted 7/18/2012 9:16:54 AM
She looks like any other anime-ish character with a plastic one piece on that has been bedazzled. She looks quite stupid IMO, not unique.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#6JunDagekiPosted 7/18/2012 9:18:13 AM
She looks like any other anime-ish character with a plastic one piece on that has been bedazzled. She looks quite stupid IMO, not unique.

Nobody in this game look like that, that makes her unique.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#7Safros93Posted 7/18/2012 9:24:11 AM
I kinda have taken more of a liking to her alternate costumes. But I think they mean unique ability-wise. Being able to control gravity, all 3 of her supers in the game, her devastating gravity kicks, adding her gravity slide and sliding-kick, stasis field, and her other attacks.
#8Geos59Posted 7/18/2012 9:25:09 AM
Kat will be 9 months old when PSASBR is released.

And when I say 9 months old I mean 9 months from the Japanese release date.

It's true she's not sure old like Sweetttooth or Toro Inoue, BUT 9 months is still long enough for her to be in the game; especially since GR sales are doing pretty well.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#9zombie_baitPosted 7/18/2012 9:33:15 AM
Her game has been out in Japan for months now and Kat actually first appeared in a 2008 concept trailer for Gravity Daze. It was originally going to be a PS3 game. Kat's actually been around for longer than you think. Combine that with her potential fit a unique move set and an opportunity to advertise the Vita, along with her game, and you've got a great choice for a character.
#10SuplexKirbyPosted 7/18/2012 9:42:50 AM
zombie_bait posted...
Her game has been out in Japan for months now and Kat actually first appeared in a 2008 concept trailer for Gravity Daze. It was originally going to be a PS3 game. Kat's actually been around for longer than you think. Combine that with her potential fit a unique move set and an opportunity to advertise the Vita, along with her game, and you've got a great choice for a character.

This