On the topic of Kat...

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Now I haven't played Gravity Rush. That may be the only reason I feel this way. I understand that it has phenominal ratings. However, for a game that only came out a month ago can she truly be considered an all-star? Just looking for some thoughts:p
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
4 years ago#2
I know what you mean, and i've never played the game either. (just a demo) I honestly can't explain it but for some reason I really would like to see her in the game. I think she is an interesting character. Ugh I wish I had something more concrete to say on the matter, but honestly I just really think she would be a great fit for this game. I would definitely prefer her over Fat Princess.
4 years ago#3
Ghantz posted...
I know what you mean, and i've never played the game either. (just a demo) I honestly can't explain it but for some reason I really would like to see her in the game. I think she is an interesting character. Ugh I wish I had something more concrete to say on the matter, but honestly I just really think she would be a great fit for this game. I would definitely prefer her over Fat Princess.

I'm the exact same. Maybe it's because she's quite unique? I dunno.
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : The New Dawn!
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=530004
4 years ago#4
I agree, TC. It should take more than some good reviews to be considered an "all-star".

As far as female representatives go, there honestly aren't that many that I think would deserve that title.
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
4 years ago#5
She looks like any other anime-ish character with a plastic one piece on that has been bedazzled. She looks quite stupid IMO, not unique.
MGO- Mr. Detroit
4 years ago#6
She looks like any other anime-ish character with a plastic one piece on that has been bedazzled. She looks quite stupid IMO, not unique.

Nobody in this game look like that, that makes her unique.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
4 years ago#7
I kinda have taken more of a liking to her alternate costumes. But I think they mean unique ability-wise. Being able to control gravity, all 3 of her supers in the game, her devastating gravity kicks, adding her gravity slide and sliding-kick, stasis field, and her other attacks.
4 years ago#8
Kat will be 9 months old when PSASBR is released.

And when I say 9 months old I mean 9 months from the Japanese release date.

It's true she's not sure old like Sweetttooth or Toro Inoue, BUT 9 months is still long enough for her to be in the game; especially since GR sales are doing pretty well.
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
4 years ago#9
Her game has been out in Japan for months now and Kat actually first appeared in a 2008 concept trailer for Gravity Daze. It was originally going to be a PS3 game. Kat's actually been around for longer than you think. Combine that with her potential fit a unique move set and an opportunity to advertise the Vita, along with her game, and you've got a great choice for a character.
4 years ago#10
zombie_bait posted...
Her game has been out in Japan for months now and Kat actually first appeared in a 2008 concept trailer for Gravity Daze. It was originally going to be a PS3 game. Kat's actually been around for longer than you think. Combine that with her potential fit a unique move set and an opportunity to advertise the Vita, along with her game, and you've got a great choice for a character.

This

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived