About the roster and the official site

#1KainardPosted 7/18/2012 11:13:05 AM
First of all, sorry if this has already been dissected. Looked around and found nothing about it.

So, I'm sure many have noticed the layout of the chosen All-Stars in the official website, which seems pretty..."officialized", pardon the poor word choice.
But it left me wondering, amidst all of the speculation, if 13 is the final roster number(excluding unlockable characters and DLC). Does anyone have anything on it(like a "Lupinko-style" leak)?

I'm sure that there are many characters worthy of a spot and many players would be disappointed if there was only one more addition, but the release date is closing in and, for a first party-fighter game, it's not a bad number. Which was what raised the question for me in the first place...

P.S.: If there's room for only one more, logically speaking...Crash?
---
PSN: K-Genesis
Games Im playing: SSF 2 Turbo HDR, Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy, League Of Legends
#2PS2SnakePosted 7/18/2012 11:14:32 AM
There are 12 characters shown so far with 8-12 incoming.
---
PS3 ID: SolidZ
#3GhantzPosted 7/18/2012 11:14:52 AM
Kainard posted...
First of all, sorry if this has already been dissected. Looked around and found nothing about it.

So, I'm sure many have noticed the layout of the chosen All-Stars in the official website, which seems pretty..."officialized", pardon the poor word choice.
But it left me wondering, amidst all of the speculation, if 13 is the final roster number(excluding unlockable characters and DLC). Does anyone have anything on it(like a "Lupinko-style" leak)?

I'm sure that there are many characters worthy of a spot and many players would be disappointed if there was only one more addition, but the release date is closing in and, for a first party-fighter game, it's not a bad number. Which was what raised the question for me in the first place...

P.S.: If there's room for only one more, logically speaking...Crash?

You know there are going to be over 20 characters right?
#4CyborgTwentyPosted 7/18/2012 11:16:34 AM
they will reveal 4 more at gamescom and most likely at least another 2 on tgs so that's 18 already and amazon.com already confirmed it's gonna be over 20 characters.
#5Kainard(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 11:18:07 AM
Wow, that was fast...=D

@Snake: Thanks, seems like a good number

@Ghantz: I know now, thanks...=)
---
PSN: K-Genesis
Games Im playing: SSF 2 Turbo HDR, Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy, League Of Legends
#6Vanitas_RemnantPosted 7/18/2012 11:35:06 AM
I wonder where new characters on the front page will go, their running out of space
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#73D3Posted 7/18/2012 12:48:47 PM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
I wonder where new characters on the front page will go, their running out of space

They've got plenty of room.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?