Stock Mode question.

#1JmandalPosted 7/18/2012 1:03:14 PM
So I read somewhere that a stock mode was confirmed for this game. Does anyone know how this will work with super only kills or will it played completely different to the super kill timed mode?
---
brawl fc 2750 2269 3168 PSN: Jmandal
Black FC: 2451 5933 0679
#2McFordmansonPosted 7/18/2012 1:04:03 PM
It's the same gameplay, but with lives.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#3JStein0222Posted 7/18/2012 1:58:55 PM
McFordmanson posted...
It's the same gameplay, but with lives.

Yup. How else would you change it? Haha
---
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster (updated!) http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/AllStarsRoster20.jpg
#4EtroAnimePosted 7/18/2012 2:02:12 PM
I would expect a lot of cautious gameplay in stock mode, players well at least a good player would be watching the other players closely that has a super saved up. Can't wait for this game.
#5sworderPosted 7/18/2012 2:04:26 PM
Yeah, while timed mode will be super aggressive gameplay to get the most kills, stock mode will be slower paced as soon as someone gets a super.

Sounds interesting
#6EtroAnimePosted 7/18/2012 2:18:01 PM
sworder posted...
Yeah, while timed mode will be super aggressive gameplay to get the most kills, stock mode will be slower paced as soon as someone gets a super.

Sounds interesting

I wonder what mode will be the most preferred mode. Like you said stock mode will be slower while timed mode and reverse stock will be more aggressive. Should be interesting to see when the game drops.
#7stevenbobPosted 7/18/2012 2:44:51 PM
Etroanime posted...
sworder posted...

Sounds interesting

I wonder what mode will be the most preferred mode. Like you said stock mode will be slower while timed mode and reverse stock will be more aggressive. Should be interesting to see when the game drops.

I am gonna say mostly people seem to prefer stock
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#8blaze19_0XPosted 7/18/2012 2:47:32 PM
Etroanime posted...
sworder posted...

Sounds interesting

Stocks plus a time limit (so matches don't go on forever, person with most stocks left wins) will be the go to mode for more competitive play just like it was and is for Smash.

Casual players will probably prefer timed mode and reverse stock mode because they remain in the game until the end regardless of how they play.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos