seriously people asking for ico/colossus rep

#21trollhunter2Posted 7/20/2012 11:43:07 AM
can't tell if dumb or just trolling
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
come at me bros
#22trollhunter2Posted 7/20/2012 11:44:02 AM
mico_ongo posted...
i'm sorry i don't stalk the boards all day long......after your guys input i can understand wander being in.....seeing as how he does have a more offensive oriented game. but ico from my understanding was pure platform puzzle. so it just seems odd to me.

i never got around to playing ico so it isn't something i would have an easy time associating with a fighting game.

so yeah more input and explanations would definitely help me grasp the concept of an ico rep.

since when is cpt falcon or mr game and watch a fighter?
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
come at me bros
#23DrRockso87Posted 7/20/2012 12:41:18 PM
tlcstormz posted...
TC.....what about having Ico / Yorda as the Ice Climbers of this game or having Wander by himself so difficult for you to grasp?

O _O

When Yorda dies, Ico continues fighting. When Ico dies, he and Yorda respawn.

... and that's when people start complaining about sexism in video games again. :P
#24koopabros64Posted 7/20/2012 12:43:28 PM
tlcstormz posted...
TC.....what about having Ico / Yorda as the Ice Climbers of this game or having Wander by himself so difficult for you to grasp?

O _O

... and that's when people start complaining about sexism in video games again. :P

You could actually play as Nana in Smash Bros. Half the costumes were Popo, and the other half were Nana.
---
The Platypus the reason games like spore exist.
#25SwinubToupeePosted 7/20/2012 1:50:11 PM
ZeroBeats Ghost posted...
The same thing happened time and time again over in Super Smash Bros., with people like Captain Falcon and Fox getting movesets despite having never even stepped outside of their pilot seats up until then.

At this point it's practically Captain Falcon's Law: Doesn't matter what your video game is about, you can punch people in a crossover.
---
Doctor Shantotto Supporter
#26XaytrondPosted 7/20/2012 2:22:49 PM
Well at least he agrees about Wander.
---
~ Leon & Megaman for UMvC3:AE ~
#27Austin_4ePosted 7/20/2012 2:31:23 PM
tlcstormz posted...

O _O

Well considering ICO centers around constantly holding Yorda's hand, they could just play as one single entity. Like they never let go of each other's hands
---
http://i.imgur.com/BNZWG.gif | http://i.imgur.com/Qh8jO.gif | http://i.imgur.com/QwY3n.gif
[[ PSN: Austin_4e ]]
#28AWorldUnitedPosted 7/20/2012 3:29:50 PM
Austin_4e posted...
tlcstormz posted...

O _O

Well considering ICO centers around constantly holding Yorda's hand, they could just play as one single entity. Like they never let go of each other's hands

That common sense. So many peopl on this board are on solely to argue and cause frustration with others. So stupid
#29Ryu_YagamiPosted 7/21/2012 2:35:56 AM
Even in other crossover fighters we've had characters who don't fight in their own games. Most recently Phoenix Wright in UMVC3.
---
Proud member of the Anti Wyvern Pest Control. To Victory!