So who's gonna be the "Troll Character"?

#11taoxadasaPosted 7/21/2012 3:19:11 PM
Blasto could have a bunch of one-liners where he just makes fun of the other fighters for not being as awesome as he is.

Abe could have a very interesting moveset where he can fart and mind control and bunch of other crazy stuff that just messes with opponents.
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards
#12Chzrm3Posted 7/21/2012 3:39:19 PM
I already know I'll be trolling my friends by picking Toro, since they have no idea who he is and that'll cause them to rage. : D

Also, wasn't the troll character in MvC3 MODOK? Deadpool's actually got a pretty big fanbase, and in the last few years especially he's really grown in popularity.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#13rammtayPosted 7/21/2012 4:00:02 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Blasto could have a bunch of one-liners where he just makes fun of the other fighters for not being as awesome as he is.

That's what Gex would do, plus he could have his voice actor which Blasto couldn't.
---
caps
#14wwinterj25Posted 7/21/2012 4:00:05 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Definitely Fat Princess.

Beat me to it.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#153D3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2012 4:02:09 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I already know I'll be trolling my friends by picking Toro, since they have no idea who he is and that'll cause them to rage. : D

Also, wasn't the troll character in MvC3 MODOK? Deadpool's actually got a pretty big fanbase, and in the last few years especially he's really grown in popularity.

I don't really know, I just think of Deadpool because he does a lot of funny moves and whatnot including Shoryuken.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#16xyzlacticPosted 7/21/2012 4:29:02 PM
Cloud
#17HybridMagnumRedPosted 7/21/2012 4:31:10 PM
Troll character? I don't know of any people in the game who post inflammatory material on the internet just to infuriate other users.
---
PSN: USA:KSaku22 - JP:CIRNO9ICE9FAIRY
The name "Old Snake" was used in 1986/1987 in an episode of Transformers, for an aged Cobra Commander.
#18NecternPosted 7/21/2012 5:40:03 PM
The only answer is Dr. Nefarious.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASIIbFM5Uk
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1105/charactergif.gif