All-Star Rivalries Day 1: Pyramid Head vs Nemesis T-Type

#1VaultDweller15Posted 7/23/2012 1:15:55 AM
Rules -- **MUST READ**

1. Voting is a bit different this time around. Instead of going "Sly Cooper +1", we'll actually be discussing a scenario where the two characters face off, beginning from the moment they meet. The first poster says what one of the characters does, and the next poster says what the retaliation will be. You can use any source to back up why a character performs a certain move. However, the move must indeed be apart of the character, so no "Ratchet uses his limit break" for example.

2. In addition to posting as above, please suggest which two characters you'd like to have discussed. Only suggest characters who are iconic to the PlayStation or Sony. Also, writing introductions would be great as well. I suck at them. And of course I'll give your name if you come up with one.

3. In a sense, this is kind of a forum roleplay, but imo its more of a game. Either way, no godmodding and being a fanboy. Yes, some characters are just OP in their universe. I mean, Kratos is a god after all. I'm hoping to have each match-up have characters somewhat equal in power.

4. Please reload your page to see if a poster has not already posted a counter to the above post. If two or more people give a post which counters the same post, always go with whatever was first posted.

- - - - -

Okay, for the first scenario, we'll do Pyramid Head against Nemesis T-Type.

The monstrous experiment, Nemesis, equipped with its rocket launcher, hunts down the remaining members of S.T.A.R.S. in Raccoon City. The ruined walls of the apocalyptic city begin to peel and dissolve into the mist. An deafening screech draws closer. A red pyramid thing, with a great knife tearing across the street, approaches the mutated tyrant. Pyramid Head stands in Nemesis' way of performing his mission.

First Poster chooses who attacks first.

- - - - -

Upcoming Battles (These are just my suggestions and are subject to change if someone gives me a better match up.)

1. Toro vs Heihachi
2. Nathan Drake vs Sweet Tooth
3. PaRappa vs Sackboy
---
Official Sly Cooper of PSASBR Board, Official ROB of SSBB Board
Waluigi for SSB4
#2T_l_M_B_0Posted 7/23/2012 1:26:47 AM
I won't be participating in this one since I have no knowledge of either character, but I figured I'd just get in my prediction. This will turn out to be a trainwreck. Its a good and fun idea, but people are gonna f*** it over by purposely making characters they dislike do stupid s***.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
#3VaultDweller15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2012 1:38:47 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I won't be participating in this one since I have no knowledge of either character, but I figured I'd just get in my prediction. This will turn out to be a trainwreck. Its a good and fun idea, but people are gonna f*** it over by purposely making characters they dislike do stupid s***.

Oh yea, didn't think about that. That does go along with god modding though. In the instance of clear trolling or godmodding, just ignore it. If someone is able to prove that a character would do a different action in a situation, than go with their post.

I'll try to jump start this post a little.

In Nemesis' emotionless and controlled thoughts, he is to destroy anyone that gets in his way. What would be Nemesis' first idea to get rid of Pyramid Head, a creature which he has no knowledge of?
---
Waluigi for SSB4
#4MJR_RaikovPosted 7/23/2012 1:41:48 AM
This sounds entertaining, my good man. Well played.

Nemesis, recognizing a human anatomy, raises his rocket launcher stoically towards Pyramid Head, uttering a single phrase, "S.T.A.R.S." prior to firing a volley of shots directly towards this new foe.
---
PSN MJR-Raikov
www.youtube,com/user/Sandro234
#5LordRattergunPosted 7/23/2012 1:42:09 AM
Unlike the weak Silent Hill protagonists, Nemesis can actually fight back.

Pyramid Head is toast, either by rocket launcher or getting his head ripped off.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#6VaultDweller15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2012 1:54:14 AM
Eerily approaching Nemesis, Pyramid Head is blasted by many powerful rockets. Out of smoke comes Pyramid Head, still walking as he was before, undamaged as his indestructible mask protected him. Closer now, Pyramid Head grunts echo as he attempts to lift his cleaver.
---
Waluigi for SSB4
#7kupo1705Posted 7/23/2012 7:12:30 AM
Pyramid head cannot die, unless he kills himself.
#8VaultDweller15(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2012 8:08:36 PM
To be fair, Pyramid Head isn't really a physical being to begin with. He's the personification of someone's guilt. Nemesis doesn't have any emotions, and therefore guilt, to begin with.
---
Waluigi for SSB4
#9KnightMysterioPosted 7/23/2012 8:26:55 PM
This is how it would go.

Pyramid Head: would ignore Nemesis and go look for Wesker, whom he's supposed to be haunting anyway.

Nemesis: would sense in some animal instinct way the threat Pyramid Head poses, fire rockets at him which wouldn't work, lash tentacles at him which wouldn't work. After Pyramid Head walks by him without reacting, Nemesis would mutter "STARS...", forget Pyramid Head ever existed, and go get killed in the final boss fight against Jill. OMGSPOILERS!
---
--- Proud To Be White Tiger's Only Fanboy http://knightmysterio.tripod.com/whitetigershrine.html
Official Sweet Tooth of the PSABR Boards!
#10vhunter14Posted 7/23/2012 8:53:25 PM
Canon power levels mean nothing in a fighting game, that's why nemesis can beat up a god in marvel.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.