Full roster Leak from neogaf.

#31SulfuratePosted 7/28/2012 9:13:20 PM
Let's put 30 seconds on the clock
#323D3Posted 7/30/2012 10:44:54 AM
So Musashi and Lightning are basically legit? Because 8 of the leaked characters are in the TC's list.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#33XdieXPosted 7/30/2012 10:51:25 AM
2 coles!!!!!!! **** that! waste
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
QCF + P
#34Bestia_SomniaPosted 7/30/2012 10:56:43 AM
Did TC even bother to read the rest of the topic on GAF instead of just misleading everyone?

The guy who made this roster leak on GAF even said so himself that Brave Fencer Musashi is some kind of outfit in the game, not a character.
#35Ben_ShinobiPosted 7/30/2012 10:57:42 AM
I think I specifically remember him saying that this was not necessarily the full roster, only the characters that he knew about, if he's telling the truth.
---
PSN: TheSilentShinobi
#36EtroAnime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 11:01:23 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Did TC even bother to read the rest of the topic on GAF instead of just misleading everyone?

The guy who made this roster leak on GAF even said so himself that Brave Fencer Musashi is some kind of outfit in the game, not a character.

I was not trying to mislead people at all and yes I probably did miss something in that thread so I apologize for that this was meant for mere speculation and discussion as I did not believe the leak at the time. So, like stated earlier my intentions were not to mislead anyone
#37JunpeiHermesPosted 7/30/2012 11:07:53 AM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
Dear god. This roster is awes... this roster is... sorta almost okay... Evil Cole... Revengence Raiden urp... Noriko... Dude, I'm gonna-- DmC Dante --mmhph... -- *barfs everywhere*

this,Dino is just too much for me to take.....*barfs everywere too*
---
Wanted(PSAllStars)-Crash,Spyro,Dart,Sir Dan,Raziel,Sackboy,Tomba,Leonard(WKC),Vivi(FFIX), Laharl or Plenair
Official Metal Sonic of the S&ASRT Boards
#38co1onelPosted 7/30/2012 11:11:40 AM
I love how people on gamefaqs think that neoGAF is somehow always legit and they take every single word said there as fact from the developers themselves.

Here's a hint gamefaqs: neoGAF users make up crap all the time too
#39thepotatomanPosted 7/30/2012 11:48:43 AM
The 2 added characters are from a poster there that correctly listed a lot of the characters in the leak like a month ago. We gave him a lot of crap about Evil Cole and Raiden too, but he was right.

Still it is far far far away from being confirmed.
#40ZEOPOWER6Posted 7/30/2012 11:49:45 AM
This was the 'list' from theMink's source. No one really knows if it's legit, lol.