info from beta pkg files

#31EtroAnimePosted 7/29/2012 12:35:44 AM
rumbalumba posted...
Chipmunk_Sniper posted...
I'm actually okay if this leak turns out to be true, only waste is evil Cole getting his own slot, and if that Dante is the new Dante from the 2013 reboot coming out.

Raiden instead of Snake? nahh....

Yeah it's mind boggling a little bit they could have did Big Boss, but I feel the list isn't final.
#32rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 12:36:06 AM
http://pastie.org/private/ihie5xxogqkuzry04v6cgw

this is the text that contains all those words. feel free to read all of it. watch for clues and stuff.
#33SAGE_HANPosted 7/29/2012 12:38:37 AM
If they chose Raiden over Snake it's because of snake's appearance in SSB. I prefer Raiden in a game like this. I do however like both characters evenly.
---
FEED ME GRAPES
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
#34Takao52Posted 7/29/2012 12:39:45 AM
SAGE_HAN posted...
If they chose Raiden over Snake it's because of snake's appearance in SSB. I prefer Raiden in a game like this. I do however like both characters evenly.

Or it's because you know, there's a bunch of gun wielding characters already in this game and Raiden's the star of the next big Metal Gear release.
#35EtroAnimePosted 7/29/2012 12:42:26 AM
Takao52 posted...
SAGE_HAN posted...

Or it's because you know, there's a bunch of gun wielding characters already in this game and Raiden's the star of the next big Metal Gear release.

That to its not that bad when you think about it, but like I said before I do not think this is the final roster they have more to reveal I feel.
#36Majora999Posted 7/29/2012 12:42:38 AM
rumbalumba posted...
http://pastie.org/private/ihie5xxogqkuzry04v6cgw

this is the text that contains all those words. feel free to read all of it. watch for clues and stuff.

Reading through that, I notice a few... interesting names, including: Dr. Nefarious, Spectre (misspelled in the files?), Joe Chin, Mr. Grimm, Calypso, Axel (THREE Twisted Metal bosses?), Songbird (Big Daddy Expy from BioShock Infinite) and Sack Bot.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#37rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 12:44:58 AM
Takao52 posted...
SAGE_HAN posted...

i think we all know who fans really want.

yes, and emo Dante is the new star of the next DmC (barfs).

which really sickens me.
#38EtroAnimePosted 7/29/2012 12:59:01 AM
rumbalumba posted...
Takao52 posted...
SAGE_HAN posted...

i think we all know who fans really want.

yes, and emo Dante is the new star of the next DmC (barfs).

which really sickens me.

Maybe we get alternative for old Dante.
#39deathbunny600Posted 7/29/2012 1:06:38 AM
hey could you upload the file to like mediafyre
#40gamermets11Posted 7/29/2012 1:08:29 AM
Don't understand the hate at all. Sir Dan and Spike alone make this awesome. I can understand the complaints about Raiden, I'd prefer Snake, but Evil Cole has completely different powers and everyone else looks like characters Superbot can really make awesome in this game. They all are so unique. Except for Nariko, but I'll allow her if we are getting Sir Dan AND Spike

Not to mention there's more characters than this we don't know about yet. not everyone's gonna be there in this old beta. They are always adding more. There's atleast 4 characters not there and I've always expected Crash to be last like he should be. There's still another female, and an RPG character. Combine that with these and all these crazy modes and tons of content. This game is amazing. I can't believe the hate I'm seeing from people on all the forums