info from beta pkg files

#41RUcussingwithmePosted 7/29/2012 1:10:14 AM
Where did you see Spike and all them characters at in the files?
#42AWorldUnitedPosted 7/29/2012 1:12:55 AM
Is not hate. Is more over reacting and whining because some people did bro get their favorite toy for holiday.

And this is not final cast. Is not final stages. Is just beta. They not put every single thug inside a beta. Why is this hard to educate?
#43SilverShadow881Posted 7/29/2012 1:13:30 AM
gamermets11 posted...
Don't understand the hate at all. Sir Dan and Spike alone make this awesome. I can understand the complaints about Raiden, I'd prefer Snake, but Evil Cole has completely different powers and everyone else looks like characters Superbot can really make awesome in this game. They all are so unique. Except for Nariko, but I'll allow her if we are getting Sir Dan AND Spike

Not to mention there's more characters than this we don't know about yet. not everyone's gonna be there in this old beta. They are always adding more. There's atleast 4 characters not there and I've always expected Crash to be last like he should be. There's still another female, and an RPG character. Combine that with these and all these crazy modes and tons of content. This game is amazing. I can't believe the hate I'm seeing from people on all the forums

YES, YES. THIS is how people should be thinking right now. It saddens me that everyone is hating because their dream PS1 era character didn't made it. People are too attached to things, they need to learn to value what they get and to let go of their dreams sometimes.

In fact, we still have those 4-6 secret characters and DLC, why cry now?
---
Peelz
Isaac Clarke would be a killer in Playstation All-stars
#44rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 1:21:21 AM
RUcussingwithme posted...

nope. i decrypted the file "titlescreen.psarc" and i got a bunch of folders. under the "titlescreen" folder which i got from decrpyting the file, there is a folder called tutorials and in it are tutorial files for each character. two tutorial files (basic and advanced), listed for 20 characters, Spike included.
#45RUcussingwithmePosted 7/29/2012 1:31:43 AM
rumbalumba posted...

nope. i decrypted the file "titlescreen.psarc" and i got a bunch of folders. under the "titlescreen" folder which i got from decrpyting the file, there is a folder called tutorials and in it are tutorial files for each character. two tutorial files (basic and advanced), listed for 20 characters, Spike included.

Oh thanks. Could you maybe take like a screen cap of it or something. Since my friends dont believe you lol
#46AputiPosted 7/29/2012 1:35:56 AM
I'll be really disappointed if that's the final list for all the characters. Mainly because we have seen nothing related to Shadow of the Colossus; a stage, which I thought, was a no brainer considering the amazing platform level designs SotC has, but so far we haven't seen nothing about it. Wander is the perfect quick swordsman for the game, rivaling against Sir Dan. Really out of all the characters, I wanted Wander the most; I also really wanted Crash but at least they have an excuse for that, however SotC is a Playstation game and is considered by many the best PS2 game ever. Just seems weird that there is no mention of it.

Yea I know I sound like I'm overreacting and 90% chance is that there is more characters/stages to come. I'm just hoping that we see SotC or even Ico somewhere in this game.
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#47rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 1:36:34 AM
rumbalumba posted...

Oh thanks. Could you maybe take like a screen cap of it or something. Since my friends dont believe you lol

done

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ivcns
#48EtroAnimePosted 7/29/2012 1:38:19 AM
Aputi posted...
I'll be really disappointed if that's the final list for all the characters. Mainly because we have seen nothing related to Shadow of the Colossus; a stage, which I thought, was a no brainer considering the amazing platform level designs SotC has, but so far we haven't seen nothing about it. Wander is the perfect quick swordsman for the game, rivaling against Sir Dan. Really out of all the characters, I wanted Wander the most; I also really wanted Crash but at least they have an excuse for that, however SotC is a Playstation game and is considered by many the best PS2 game ever. Just seems weird that there is no mention of it.

Yea I know I sound like I'm overreacting and 90% chance is that there is more characters/stages to come. I'm just hoping that we see SotC or even Ico somewhere in this game.

Don't be I feel it isn't final.
#49rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 1:38:24 AM
rumbalumba posted...
rumbalumba posted...

done

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ivcns

also from an earlier screen shot
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/sawk1

that's basically all 20 characters.
#50gamermets11Posted 7/29/2012 1:48:50 AM
Don't forget all those stages have mashups, thats a bunch of more IP's we don't know of yet in the game. Shadow off the Collosus can easily be one of them with a Collosus invading a stage. Having the Collosus as the stage itself may not work out as well as we think