info from beta pkg files

#51AputiPosted 7/29/2012 12:53:50 AM
gamermets11 posted...
Don't forget all those stages have mashups, thats a bunch of more IP's we don't know of yet in the game. Shadow off the Collosus can easily be one of them with a Collosus invading a stage. Having the Collosus as the stage itself may not work out as well as we think

Sure that could happen but I feel like that would just be a Hades copy. I feel like they need to have a dedicated stage (with some added stuff from other IPs of course) in order to do SotC justice.
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#52Chzrm3Posted 7/29/2012 12:55:37 AM
Aputi posted...
gamermets11 posted...
Don't forget all those stages have mashups, thats a bunch of more IP's we don't know of yet in the game. Shadow off the Collosus can easily be one of them with a Collosus invading a stage. Having the Collosus as the stage itself may not work out as well as we think

Sure that could happen but I feel like that would just be a Hades copy. I feel like they need to have a dedicated stage (with some added stuff from other IPs of course) in order to do SotC justice.

Ya, I agree. I definitely wanted an Ico/SotC stage to be the main stage, rather than just something that pops up in the background.

Although seeing Ico pulling Yorda through a battlefield in Killzone or something would be really heart-warming. Especially if they're scrambling up downed mechs and leaping across blown-up bridges. It'd be pretty fantastic, now that I'm thinking about it. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#53rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 12:57:06 AM
gamermets11 posted...

even if it did have a mashup, the large part of the map is from the base map

i.e. Hades/Patapon mashup, or Jak&Daxter/HotShotsGolf mashup.

you really don't feel that the Patapons or the Hot Shots Golf make the map any different, right?

another example LittleBigPlanet/Buzz. again, the landscape isn't even changed, only minor interactivity with Buzz.

again, Hydra/RatchetandClank, the Hydra only attacks, but that's just it. sure, the background changes, but that's about it. the platforms, everything is largely Ratchet and Clank.

also, Killzone/Parappa, again even less interactive than the others. a Killzone robot shooting rockets, that's it?

the mashups don't change the levels at all. which means whatever the basic level foundation is, it will remain unchanged for the most part.
#54RUcussingwithmePosted 7/29/2012 1:30:10 AM
Did you find any items?
#55imjustahumanrlPosted 7/29/2012 1:37:25 AM
To be quite honest, I was always pretty skeptical about this game since they haven't said much about the game modes but heck, these sound insanely fun and worth the price of admission!
#56trollhunter2Posted 7/29/2012 1:42:44 AM
seriously evil cole over cloud,sora,wander or ico(and perhaps kat)
C'mon superbot you could be better than that
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
come at me bros
#57rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 1:42:53 AM
RUcussingwithme posted...
Did you find any items?

yes.

Atomizer
Baumusu Axe
Boots of Hermes
Freeze Missile
Golf Club
Gravity Shield
Hedgehog Grenade
Dohvat Laser Designator
Leech Beem(sic)
Murder of Crows
Railgun*
Razor Claws
RPG
Scythe
Spear
Sonic Rift
Sackbot

some may not be items (like Sackbot), because i excluded some like Killer Bee (it's a DmC move) or Railgun (might not be an item)
#58sinncrossPosted 7/29/2012 2:03:36 AM
It has to be Hale...

evil Cole sounds like a really dumb move.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#59rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 2:04:23 AM
sinncross posted...
It has to be Hale...

evil Cole sounds like a really dumb move.

but it is evil cole in the beta files. clear as day.
#60Bestia_SomniaPosted 7/29/2012 2:10:51 AM
Atomizer (Resistance 3)
Baumusu Axe (The Mark of Kri)
Boots of Hermes (God of War III)
Freeze Missile (Twisted Metal)
Golf Club (Hot Shots Golf)
Gravity Shield (Wipeout)
Hedgehog Grenade (Resistance)
Dohvat Laser Designator (Killzone 3)
Leech Beem (Wipeout)
Murder of Crows (Bioshock Infinite)
Railgun (Metal Gear Solid 4)