info from beta pkg files

#61TehRYNOLPosted 7/29/2012 3:28:14 AM
Chipmunk_Sniper posted...
I'm actually okay if this leak turns out to be true, only waste is evil Cole getting his own slot, and if that Dante is the new Dante from the 2013 reboot coming out.

This exactly.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#62rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 4:05:42 AM
TehRYNOL posted...
Chipmunk_Sniper posted...
I'm actually okay if this leak turns out to be true, only waste is evil Cole getting his own slot, and if that Dante is the new Dante from the 2013 reboot coming out.

This exactly.

overwhelming majority of GameFaqs and Neogaf users are saying otherwise, though.
#63Rose_of_MayPosted 7/29/2012 4:09:53 AM
Ninja Theory's Dante doesn't represent PlayStation the same way the original Dante did. Three of the Devil May Cry games were PS2 exclusives, which would make the old Dante a better choice if this game is about PS Allstars.

If DmC Dante is in it then this is just Capcom's way of hyping up the reboot.
#64Bestia_SomniaPosted 7/29/2012 4:15:30 AM
If people want oldschool Dante then go and play UMvC3. This is Don'tay's time to shine and the new DMC looks pretty good.
#65rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 4:19:31 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
If people want oldschool Dante then go and play UMvC3. This is Don'tay's time to shine and the new DMC looks pretty good.

Ninja Theory's 30 fps = 20 fps in the real world

*Rule of thumb for Ninja Theory Frames per Second. Take Ninja Theory's fps claim and subtract 10 from it to get the actual value

so, no.
#66Bestia_SomniaPosted 7/29/2012 4:27:59 AM
rumbalumba posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Ninja Theory's 30 fps = 20 fps in the real world

*Rule of thumb for Ninja Theory Frames per Second. Take Ninja Theory's fps claim and subtract 10 from it to get the actual value

so, no.

Oh please, people who're such fps whores need to give up gaming and go take up motion capture if realistic motion clarity are what they're looking for so badly.

I've played plenty of 30fps and 60fps games. Yes, there is a visible difference, but only if you're looking for it. If you're doing what you should be doing, being too busy immersed into the gameplay and having fun, then you won't even notice. Most games these days are 30fps.
#67Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 7/29/2012 4:53:22 AM
I have to also post my dislike for Raiden instead of Snake or BB. Didn't like him in MGS2, not going to like him for MGR (Vids show him being cliche and dumb). Maybe, just maybe if he's the MGS4 Raiden but even still I'd be having such a nerdgasm more for Snake or BB. I'd even like The Boss too.
---
PSN: crow-sama
watashi no namae ha karasu desu
#68ZeroGravity38Posted 7/29/2012 5:18:21 AM
Free Roam! (????)
What?
---
PSN: ZeroGravity38
Gaming is what i do!
#69oAFXoPosted 7/29/2012 5:40:20 AM
Can copy-paste the binaries to pastebin?
#70scaryicePosted 7/29/2012 5:41:42 AM
Eureka_Seven_RL posted...
I have to also post my dislike for Raiden instead of Snake or BB. Didn't like him in MGS2, not going to like him for MGR (Vids show him being cliche and dumb). Maybe, just maybe if he's the MGS4 Raiden but even still I'd be having such a nerdgasm more for Snake or BB. I'd even like The Boss too.

I'm sure Konami wants to promote his new game first and foremost. Surprised that Lara Croft isn't there for the same reason.