Pierre (Doko Demo Issho)
PJ Berri (Parappa the Rapper)
Sackbot (LittleBigPlanet 2)
Sam (Metal Gear Rising)
Sully (Uncharted)
Zeke (inFamous 2)

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484424&page=18
#2BigKahnPosted 8/1/2012 8:30:17 AM
You know what? I believe that the Minion named Kat basically confirms the Kat people want so much because there can't be two characters with the same name.

So Kat(Gravity Rush FYI) Is officially Deconfirmed because Kat(DMC Reboot) Is already in the game to avoid confusion.

Thanks for the minion list!
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#34RK_4NG3LPosted 8/1/2012 8:32:01 AM
BigKahn posted...
You know what? I believe that the Minion named Kat basically confirms the Kat people want so much because there can't be two characters with the same name.

So Kat(Gravity Rush FYI) Is officially Deconfirmed because Kat(DMC Reboot) Is already in the game to avoid confusion.

Cole and Cole would like a word with you.
---
People on the Xbox forums obsess about fps. People on the Ps3 forums obsess about exclusives. People on the PC forums obsess about graphics. They all suck.
#4BigKahnPosted 8/1/2012 8:33:01 AM
4RK_4NG3L posted...
BigKahn posted...

They're from the same franchise. These two Kats are from two totally different franchises. It'd cause confusion so it's better to keep out the GR Kat and keep the DMC Kat in.
---
#5AlexAdzPosted 8/1/2012 9:00:02 AM
4RK_4NG3L posted...
BigKahn posted...

Except he has the word Evil I front of his name.
#6Ichiko_368Posted 8/1/2012 9:11:04 AM
BigKahn posted...

lolno
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#7BigKahnPosted 8/1/2012 9:58:40 AM
Ichiko_368 posted...
BigKahn posted...

lolno

It would be too confusing to add two characters WITH THE SAME EXACT NAME so it's better to only include one and the Gravity Rush Kat is too new to be in the game anyways. Besides the DMC Kat will most likely be used for Dante.

DMC Kat alone is proof that Gravity Rush Kat won't be in the game. It'll confuse the average gamer.
---
#8Goodbye18000Posted 8/1/2012 10:05:17 AM
BigKahn posted...
Ichiko_368 posted...
BigKahn posted...

lolno

It would be too confusing to add two characters WITH THE SAME EXACT NAME so it's better to only include one and the Gravity Rush Kat is too new to be in the game anyways. Besides the DMC Kat will most likely be used for Dante.

DMC Kat alone is proof that Gravity Rush Kat won't be in the game. It'll confuse the average gamer.

Remember when this was an argument against Phoenix Wright in MvC3?
---
Your favorite Canadian LPer! www.youtube.com/goodbye18000
#9BigKahnPosted 8/1/2012 10:23:12 AM
Goodbye18000 posted...
BigKahn posted...
Ichiko_368 posted...
BigKahn posted...

lolno

Remember when this was an argument against Phoenix Wright in MvC3?

At least they were different enough to be known who's who. Pheonix and PHEONIX WRIGHT. A female superhero and a Lawyer. There's enough for those two to be known differently.

Kat and Kat? No. They're too similar. People will confuse those two. If you can't tell which character is which then you'll lose sales. That is why GR Kat is not gonna be in this game. We already have one Kat and two Kats will just confuse the average and casual gamer.
---
#10JohnbobbPosted 8/1/2012 10:30:19 AM
I'm really confused about what these are supposed to be. They can't be any kind of assist trophy-esque item, simply because Kuma, Murray and Little Sister are both already part of Heihachi, Sly and Big Daddy's movesets.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif