Not buying this game anymore

#61Squekyduckquack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 5:58:39 PM
MEFreak1984 posted...
Ha! I checked your sig. You have to use Sentinel when you play UMVC3? You must really be terrible at fighting games then.

Then your obviously garbage at marvel if you seriously think Sentinel is overpowered... He isnt even considered that great aside from his assist. But your probably a scrub who cries over his Cr.M because you dont know how to block. Stay free dude
---
GT: xBroviet Russia
UMVC3 Team: Vergil / Frank West / Sentinel
#62sinncrossPosted 7/29/2012 5:59:46 PM
Squekyduckquack posted...
Seriously, how is he an ALL STAR if hasnt even been released yet!? And better yet the character honestly isnt even popular...

haha wow... people still using this stupid 'all star' excuse
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#63Squekyduckquack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 6:08:19 PM
sinncross posted...
Seriously, how is he an ALL STAR if hasnt even been released yet!? And better yet the character honestly isnt even popular...

Then why isnt it just called Playstation Battle Royale? What excuse ?Thats the title, why put it there if its not giving its intended meaning?
---
#64MEFreak1984Posted 7/29/2012 6:09:56 PM
MEFreak1984 posted...
Ha! I checked your sig. You have to use Sentinel when you play UMVC3? You must really be terrible at fighting games then.

Then your obviously garbage at marvel if you seriously think Sentinel is overpowered... He isnt even considered that great aside from his assist. But your probably a scrub who cries over his Cr.M because you dont know how to block. Stay free dude

Then you obviously use characters that require little to no skill to use effectively. How bout using someone that requires, you know, skill. And I obviously plucked a nerve if you're getting all defensive over one post. Stay free dude (Whatever the F#$% that means). Go ask mommy for money to buy P4A or pre-order it.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this, we can end it all"
#65MEFreak1984Posted 7/29/2012 6:11:08 PM
sinncross posted...

Then why isnt it just called Playstation Battle Royale? What excuse ?Thats the title, why put it there if its not giving its intended meaning?

Because Dante Is an ALL-STAR! Stay free dude.
---
"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this, we can end it all"
#66blitz_0623Posted 7/29/2012 6:12:16 PM
You know, up to now, this is all just a rumor.

And you know the trends lately. These 'leaks' aren't really being leaked. They are really throwing it out there unofficially to see the feedback. Depending on how fans react, they may change some things. But again, this is Capcom we're talking about.
#67FoolMeNeverPosted 7/29/2012 6:12:42 PM
sinncross posted...

You're right. Why are there females in SSB!? The title is clearly "Super Smash Bros."
---
I support Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion: The JYB Edition.
#68Sackboy4mvpPosted 7/29/2012 6:12:43 PM
k
---
Official WaLuigi of SSB4
Official Sackboy & Rachet & Clank of PSASBR
#69MEFreak1984Posted 7/29/2012 6:15:26 PM
FoolMeNever posted...
sinncross posted...

You're right. Why are there females in SSB!? The title is clearly "Super Smash Bros."

You sir, just blew my mind. And once a mind is blown, it cannot be reblown.
---
#70Squekyduckquack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 6:20:00 PM
MEFreak1984 posted...
MEFreak1984 posted...

Then you obviously use characters that require little to no skill to use effectively. How bout using someone that requires, you know, skill. And I obviously plucked a nerve if you're getting all defensive over one post. Stay free dude (Whatever the F#$% that means). Go ask mommy for money to buy P4A or pre-order it.

Hahahahahahaha! I make $15 an hour landscaping and work 8-10 hour days. And ive replied to lots of posts in this thread, what makes yours so special? I think you've got a superiority complex.. Replying to someone =/= being defensive
---