Why is the roster for this game so bad?

#41SAGE_HANPosted 7/30/2012 10:03:52 AM
Elite_Japanese posted...
JablesX posted...
I am a true PlayStation fan, and I like the roster. So please, speak for yourself.

You are satisfied with the roster?

As in, if the game came out tomorrow with this roster you would love it?

If so, you are not a true Playstation fan lmao.

Probably a TROLL from the Nintendo boards.

I see what you did there TC. The average poster wouldn't see it though.
---
FEED ME GRAPES
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
#42ManuKesnaPosted 7/30/2012 10:08:03 AM
oh look! the bad troll strikes again!, go find something better to do with your life man, seriously
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#43Haku125Posted 7/30/2012 10:12:42 AM
LOL is this troll serious? How do a bunch of third party characters compare to mario or link? Did mario and link ever do a game for the xbox or playstation? No, so therefore they cant be compared to them. What exactly is wrong with the roster? We have spike, sir dan, jak, ratchet, cole, kratos, nathan drake, sackboy and nariko. Most of the characters who make up the playstaton franchise. You think the game is ruined because you dont get any of your out of the question 3rd party characters? Oh boo hoo, grow up and be realistic. People who like the roster are probably more playstation fans than you are. Grow up and realize the world doesnt always go the way you want.
---
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision
#44SuplexKirbyPosted 7/30/2012 11:52:54 AM
To be honest

Crash was pretty much the answer to both Mario & Sonic back then. That is why he and spyro keep getting compared to mario and link to this day.
#45skullgreykillaPosted 7/30/2012 1:33:18 PM
Honestly it makes no sense not to have crash I always remember back in the early days of PlayStation Crash was there mascot how could he not be in PlayStation all stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYrYSWxDf7o&feature=related
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#46Chzrm3Posted 7/30/2012 1:35:15 PM
I'm glad Crash and Snake aren't in, tbh. Crash's games infuriated me and, in their best moments, were only passably enjoyable. Snake's just a character I've never cared that much about.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#47AlphaEndPosted 7/30/2012 1:39:09 PM
SAGE_HAN posted...
Elite_Japanese posted...
JablesX posted...
I am a true PlayStation fan, and I like the roster. So please, speak for yourself.

You are satisfied with the roster?

As in, if the game came out tomorrow with this roster you would love it?

If so, you are not a true Playstation fan lmao.

Probably a TROLL from the Nintendo boards.

I see what you did there TC. The average poster wouldn't see it though.

I used to think those characters were cool when I was younger, but I don't really find any of the characters you mentioned too appealing. If they were all in, it would be great I guess. More characters to work with, but I can definitely live without Crash and friends. The game is awesome and all (I got all 3 classics), but don't really care too much, if at all if he's in.
#48ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 7/30/2012 1:41:04 PM
I can only pray that this game sales terribly, regardless of its quality. I am quite salty but Ninja Theory can blow me
#49AlphaEndPosted 7/30/2012 1:41:27 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I'm glad Crash and Snake aren't in, tbh. Crash's games infuriated me and, in their best moments, were only passably enjoyable. Snake's just a character I've never cared that much about.

Tbh, you have to play almost all the MGS games to like Snake. There's too much stuff that goes on with him. I probably wouldn't care for Snake either. And yes, I am assuming based on your reply that you haven't at least played MGS1-4. If you did, then 0_o!!!!
#50AlphaEndPosted 7/30/2012 1:42:54 PM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
I can only pray that this game sales terribly, regardless of its quality. I am quite salty but Ninja Theory can blow me

I'm pretty poor and have difficulty dropping a whole $60 even on games I really, really look forward to. I really have to think about how I spend my money so I might not get it.