Ratchet and Clank confirmed!!

#41CyborgTwentyPosted 7/30/2012 1:09:06 PM
paul gale is a huge troll.
#42JV571Posted 7/30/2012 1:11:57 PM
-If by confirming info you mean stating the obvious, I guess you're right.
-I have "familiarized" myself with his terrible website and his terrible hints. He has no info.
He revealed the game to begin with. He confirmed the initial roster along with Drake (and knew some of his moves) and Jak & Daxter long before their offical reveals.

His Level 1 bar attack is him pushing over a statue onto his opponents. His Level 3 super is turning enveryone into defenseless monsters where he can then beat them up. His recovery move is a zipline.

He hinted Heihachi (and yes, the hint is pretty specific; Japanese fighter with crazy hair that wears a gi?). He hinted Toro (Toro was leaked? So was an MK rep from the same "source". Who have we yet to see?).

-Even if he did somehow have a source back then, he certainly doesn't now
Either way, he still knows some things that we don't.

Q13) Can you customize the gameís controls?
A13) If youíre thinking something like what Street Fighter allows you to do, then not quite, but there is some variety.

the next [beta] will be from August 3rd-4th. [prior to the delay, he knew the exact date]

Q18) How unique will character rivalries be?
A18) Each character has his or her own rival, but itís not that simple. Without giving too much away, know that thereís more to it than character A and B only having a feud with each other and thereís nothing ever between anyone else.

Q20) Do characters have more than one taunt?
A20) Yes.

Q25) Is there any specific PSP or PS Vita presence in the game?
A25) As part of PlayStation history, yes.

Little tidbits of info, but it shows that he still knows things. Even if he's "guessing", how is it that everything he's said so far has been so accurate? You really think he's going to go from "reliable source" to "troll" so quickly?

-as well as some wrong information like confirming James Bond
He never confirmed him, only said that he was considered
The second picture represented a currently considered playable character not in group (James Bond).

And where did all these "fraud" claims begin? A quote. One quote was all it took. "Superbot is not affiliated with Paul". That one quote and suddenly everyone's questioning. Of course he's not directly related to them. Doesn't know much info? He's already told us that he only knows a certain amount of info.

Believe him if you will, but has he really done anything wrong? All he's done is build hype.
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..."
Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
#43Dux_XPosted 7/30/2012 1:46:40 PM
JV571 posted...
-If by confirming info you mean stating the obvious, I guess you're right.
-I have "familiarized" myself with his terrible website and his terrible hints. He has no info.
He revealed the game to begin with. He confirmed the initial roster along with Drake (and knew some of his moves) and Jak & Daxter long before their offical reveals.

His Level 1 bar attack is him pushing over a statue onto his opponents. His Level 3 super is turning enveryone into defenseless monsters where he can then beat them up. His recovery move is a zipline.

He hinted Heihachi (and yes, the hint is pretty specific; Japanese fighter with crazy hair that wears a gi?). He hinted Toro (Toro was leaked? So was an MK rep from the same "source". Who have we yet to see?).

-Even if he did somehow have a source back then, he certainly doesn't now
Either way, he still knows some things that we don't.

Q13) Can you customize the gameís controls?
A13) If youíre thinking something like what Street Fighter allows you to do, then not quite, but there is some variety.

the next [beta] will be from August 3rd-4th. [prior to the delay, he knew the exact date]

Q18) How unique will character rivalries be?
A18) Each character has his or her own rival, but itís not that simple. Without giving too much away, know that thereís more to it than character A and B only having a feud with each other and thereís nothing ever between anyone else.

Q20) Do characters have more than one taunt?
A20) Yes.

Q25) Is there any specific PSP or PS Vita presence in the game?
A25) As part of PlayStation history, yes.

Little tidbits of info, but it shows that he still knows things. Even if he's "guessing", how is it that everything he's said so far has been so accurate? You really think he's going to go from "reliable source" to "troll" so quickly?

-as well as some wrong information like confirming James Bond
He never confirmed him, only said that he was considered
The second picture represented a currently considered playable character not in group (James Bond).

And where did all these "fraud" claims begin? A quote. One quote was all it took. "Superbot is not affiliated with Paul". That one quote and suddenly everyone's questioning. Of course he's not directly related to them. Doesn't know much info? He's already told us that he only knows a certain amount of info.

Believe him if you will, but has he really done anything wrong? All he's done is build hype.

Delusional.

And he's conned a lot of gullible people with hopes of having info beforehand and getting hits on his site, which in effect turns into cash for him.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#44ZEOPOWER6Posted 7/30/2012 1:52:37 PM(edited)
reptyle101 posted...
No, he didn't post those before Superbot. He made a couple of posts with obvious information (as well as some wrong information like confirming James Bond) and for some reason everyone thinks he revealed every detail about the entire game.

I wish people wouldn't misconstrue his words.

Q29) Once and for all, can you tell us if James Bond is in the game?
A29) Though James Bondís presence in the game was one of the very first ideas present, including multiple character skins, advertising it alongside Skyfall which is the new 007 film coming out a few weeks later, etc., immediately following E3 I found out the answer and itís NO. James Bond is not a character in the game. I know a lot of you will be happy and that others will be sad, but there ya go.

His post about James Bond from a while back:
No, Iím not in the game (well at least not yet!), but this James Bond picture was one of my first clues about the game and the reason for it was that some involved with Title Fight were considering him as a playable character. And as I previously hinted at in a former article, the reason why is 1) Sonyís involvement in the new Bond film and the fact that itíd almost coincide with this gameís release (and quite possibly God of War 4 as well) and 2) James Bond is cool and itíd be a neat and unexpected playable character that they could do a lot with IF he makes the cut.

It was never 'confirmed'.