Final Boss, DLC Characters, Modes, etc. leak?

#21boy_luckPosted 7/31/2012 2:39:41 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I'd like Cloud and Sora in here, as long as Advent Children Cloud and Org13/Sora's numerous clones stay the hell away.

We won't get Sora or Cloud. Squeenix's character will be Lightning. We all know it and we all secretly want it.

/allyourcredabilityever

You know want her, but you live in denial.
---
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!
#22SpartenX20Posted 7/31/2012 2:46:23 PM
This leaks ams dilsdos.

You get a cookie, if you get the reference.
---
PSN: FugginFrog
#23T_l_M_B_0Posted 7/31/2012 2:46:24 PM
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
I'd like Cloud and Sora in here, as long as Advent Children Cloud and Org13/Sora's numerous clones stay the hell away.

We won't get Sora or Cloud. Squeenix's character will be Lightning. We all know it and we all secretly want it.

/allyourcredabilityever

/delusion
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1894/vivi2.png
#24boy_luckPosted 7/31/2012 2:50:10 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...

/allyourcredabilityever

/delusion

Yes, you're deluded, too. Thanks for the word.
---
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!
#25RockSauronPosted 7/31/2012 2:55:24 PM
4RK_4NG3L posted...
LilCrimsonNemo posted...
Cloud, Sora,

Is this real life?

Since no one else responded correctly:

"Is this just fantasy?"

The Final one.

also, I call fake because they said they were removing the Trials for DLC. Like, no. Not all of them. There's no way they're that stupid. Right? ;-;
---
Hi. I rawk.
#26Chzrm3Posted 7/31/2012 3:42:02 PM
Haha, why would Alex Mercer be DLC? It doesn't even gel with the other types of DLC they've done, and I'm pretty sure the company that made Prototype is in financial duress right now. Which is an absolute shame. =( But regardless, it doesn't line up with either fan expectations or Superbot's previous third party decisions.

Faaaake

People are just giving these kind of things more credence because of the unquestionably legit leak that happened a few days ago. If this article came out last week, nobody would've even given it a second thought.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#27Dinoman96Posted 7/31/2012 3:47:58 PM
Isn't Prototype a dead series now? Radical got shut down IIRC.
---
wargle gargle