This game is really weird to me.

#51SSBR10Posted 8/1/2012 6:19:34 PM
McFordmanson posted...
On the same token, Sweet Tooth is from Twisted Metal, a game that doesn't take itself very seriously (just look at most of the endings.) Drake constantly cracks jokes and acts humorously, despite fighting for his life nearly every second of his adventures.

I don't see what cracking jokes has to do with anything. That just makes him more normal.

djmaster1994 posted...
F-Zero and Metroid are the most realistic Nintendo franchises take place far into the future.

Metroid, yes but F-Zero? That series look more comic book superhero style to me.

I can admit, some Nintendo series are more serious than others but they still come off as more colorful and less serious than some of those other series you see on the PS and Xbox consoles.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#52SalemFoxPosted 8/1/2012 6:22:28 PM
lol i cant help but laugh at the thought of some fellow from a violent game fighting with a lighthearted character.

Parappa: YEA! I JUST GOTTA BEL-gunned down, slashed into bits,sly comes and takes money out his pocket-
---
like a good neighbor state farm is there...
#53Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 6:48:34 PM
McFordmanson posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Link
Zelda and Sheik
Ganondorf
Ike
Marth
Captain Falcon
Samus and Zero Suit Samus

aren't cartoony characters

They are animu characters.

Oh ok then so I guess Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Drake and Radec are realistic movie characters sure.

djmaster is quite right. Fire Emblem is a VERY serious series. Just look at some of the character death scenes. PERMANENT death, may I remind you. Metroid is also a very serious series.

On the same token, Sweet Tooth is from Twisted Metal, a game that doesn't take itself very seriously (just look at most of the endings.) Drake constantly cracks jokes and acts humorously, despite fighting for his life nearly every second of his adventures.

Metroid and Fire Emblem are nothing compared to God of War or Bioshock lol. You friggen kill little girls in Bioshock, and in God of War you pretty much kill everything you see in the most violent fashion possible while having sex with every woman you see.
---
I had a dream that I was a moderator on Gamefaqs. It was the ultimate power.
#54Bellethor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 6:50:41 PM
SalemFox posted...
lol i cant help but laugh at the thought of some fellow from a violent game fighting with a lighthearted character.

Parappa: YEA! I JUST GOTTA BEL-gunned down, slashed into bits,sly comes and takes money out his pocket-

lol
---
I had a dream that I was a moderator on Gamefaqs. It was the ultimate power.