Updates to the game?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Which would you prefer for updates to the game? - Results (113 votes)
Skullgirls Style: Modes are free DLC, characters are paid DLC, but there will be enough to triple the roster
44.25% (50 votes)
Harada Style: 4-6 Free DLC characters, no new modes
33.63% (38 votes)
Capcom Style: Big Update to the game, 10-16 new characters and modes, but Disc update only
3.54% (4 votes)
Nintendo Style: Hold the game back another year so the first release has A LOT in it
11.5% (13 votes)
Arc System Works Style: Cosmetic Paid DLC, and paid character DLC, but also gets a cheaper disc rerelease later
2.65% (3 votes)
Call Of Duty Style: Preorder now at GameStop to get the "Pay to Win" exclusive DLC pack. GameStop: Power to the Players
4.42% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Because this game should be one that goes down in history as Sony's greatest crossover, it needs some updates.
Your favorite Canadian LPer! www.youtube.com/goodbye18000
3 years ago#2
i like harada style or nintendo style (assuming we have enough modes)
3 years ago#3
Who would really vote for a Capcom like release? That really screws over gamers.
"That's what she said."
3 years ago#4
I don't want new modes, maybe stages but not modes.
LoL US/PSN/XBLGT/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita owner. Had my 3DS stolen, I loved it as much as any of my other systems. ):
3 years ago#5
Harada style. I don't like DLC, but free content is always good
3 years ago#6
Most the options are ridiculous in terms of feasibility for this game. So I chose Arc System for being the most likely.
PSN: FugginFrog
3 years ago#7
Only option is the first one. This roster NEEDS a lot more characters lol.
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#8
There isn't an option for my dream, so I'll just describe it here.

Basically, every so often there would be "packs". These packs are more than just characters, though: They would be like entire DLC packs, adding more characters, trials, stages, items, ect. all in one go. Also, giving each new character a story mode. No buying separately, the entire pack would be like a DLC pack for a regular game but just giving more unlockables.
Hi. I rawk.
3 years ago#9
For Skullgirls style, if the roster is tripled with each DLC, I'm pretty sure they'd make you pay another 30 - 50 to have all characters. We get about 24 on disc, so we'd be paying anywhere between $1 - $5 for 48 characters each. Although it sounds awesome and fun, large rosters could also break the game. Its also just unrealistic in general.

I went with Harada style. 6 DLC characters is what I was hoping for and I would of bought each, so to get them for free would be great. I don't care about extra modes, I like simple 1v1.
Official Raiden of PSASBR Board, Official ROB of SSBB Board
Waluigi for SSB4
3 years ago#10
Skullgirl i dont mind paying for characters if they are worth it
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived