PlayStation All-Stars as a brand

#1bartz90Posted 8/1/2012 1:32:40 PM
The PS All Stars part of the name looks different than the Battle Royale part which could mean nothing but, are they trying to build a series with this like Sega Superstars? Would guys buy PS Battle Royale sequels, All Stars Racing, Golf, Tennis etc?

Yes PlayStation already has LBP Karting, Modnation, Hot Shots games etc, but the draw of these games would be that they take characters, music, and stages from multiple 1st and 3rd party games. Sony could even do something Nintendo and Sega never tried with a crossover party fps (seeing how many characters use some kind of guns).

So will this be a series, would you buy other crossover party games? I would.
---
-
#2MrTacoPosted 8/1/2012 1:34:23 PM
I would definitely buy a PlayStation All-Stars Karting game.. but people would probably complain about it ripping off Mario Kart. I'd buy it though, no questions asked.
#3djmaster1994Posted 8/1/2012 1:45:19 PM
MrTaco posted...
I would definitely buy a PlayStation All-Stars Karting game.. but people would probably complain about it ripping off Mario Kart. I'd buy it though, no questions asked.

No it would be ripoff Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing.
Little Big Planet Karting is a ripoff of Mario Kart but that not a bad thing since I have the Beta and I kinda fun.
Mario Platforming to others genre is like Sackboy going to others genre.

PSAS Kart or Tennis is copying Sonic & Sega.
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#4RockSauronPosted 8/1/2012 2:13:36 PM
Karting and partying is pushing it

I wouldn't mind an rpg or adventure game starring the ps all stars, though. Kinda hoping it is more that then party (bleh) or karting (they already got LBPK, and I don't think they want to or can compete with themselves)
---
Hi. I rawk.
#5tscooktPosted 8/1/2012 4:38:12 PM
I would definitely be interested in others such as all stars karting, but I'd be most interested in sequels as they would continue to expand in roster, stages, etc.
#6Dark_MetalSonicPosted 8/1/2012 5:07:24 PM
PlayStation All-Stars Karting game with Kratos? hell Yeaaaaa!
#7djmaster1994Posted 8/1/2012 5:47:52 PM
isn't Kratos already in a
Hot Shot Golf
Mortal Kombat
ModNation
Little Big Planet
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)