The title of this game can only be justified if Crash and Spyro are in this game

#1redechidna16Posted 8/4/2012 6:45:04 PM
Without those two platforming legends, the ps1 would not have competed as heavily with the n64 as it did. FF7, Crash, and Spyro put the ps1 on the map and are the only reasons it was so successful.
---
insert malarchy here
GT: FL3AZY
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 8/4/2012 6:50:24 PM
I'm why the PSone was successful.
---
Official Moral Relativist Cole of the PSASBR board.
#3GotRadsPosted 8/4/2012 6:50:29 PM
I'm glad that somebody has finally addressed this issue. For some reason there simply aren't as many topics about this as one might think. We'll finally be able to talk about this.
#4DarkFistsPosted 8/4/2012 6:51:15 PM
Another Crash/Spyro topic? Ya don't say...
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5DeathBruzerPosted 8/4/2012 6:52:38 PM
At this point I hope they're not in just so I can see everyone's tears. You all sound like spoiled entitled children.
---
PSN: DeathBruzer; http://super-reboot.com/
#6McFordmansonPosted 8/4/2012 6:54:53 PM
You're right... Resident Evil, Tekken, Ridge Racer, Metal Gear Solid, Symphony of the Night, and the lower cost of the games and the hardware had NOTHING to do with it. It was ALL Crash and Spyro.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#7vhunter14Posted 8/4/2012 6:54:56 PM
Stupid.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#8gamefan190Posted 8/4/2012 6:56:40 PM(edited)
DeathBruzer posted...
At this point I hope they're not in just so I can see everyone's tears. You all sound like spoiled entitled children.

welcome to the internet, btw you can see tears through text on your screen? :O
---
Games - Sleeping Dogs, Darksiders 2, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Resident Evil 6, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Assassin's Creed 3
#9StiputationPosted 8/4/2012 6:57:27 PM
But yet wasn't Gran Turismo the best selling PS1 game?

..Oooooohhhh. Awkward...........
#10redechidna16(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 6:59:17 PM
McFordmanson posted...
You're right... Resident Evil, Tekken, Ridge Racer, Metal Gear Solid, Symphony of the Night, and the lower cost of the games and the hardware had NOTHING to do with it. It was ALL Crash and Spyro.

Spyro, crash and ff7 are what made the system so popular off the bat. Those other games helped expand the systems popularity. Anyone who isn't upset that Crash and Spyro aren't in this has their priorities in the wrong places when it comes to "playstation all stars"
---
insert malarchy here
GT: FL3AZY