The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Goku has become VERY likely

#1ChairstoodPosted 8/6/2012 1:30:17 PM
http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Coopergang1/Ryu,_Scorpion,_or_Goku_Leaked_by_Paul_Gale.

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/3/11733597/4591596_orig.jpg

If you look closer, you can see a yellow aura and the guys hair is COLORED yellow. How can that not be Goku? Also look at his stance. Very classic DBZ.

How can we not have noticed this before???
#2ChocoboDreamsPosted 8/6/2012 1:32:15 PM
If Goku manages to get into this game over those that actually matter, this will be a 20 dollar buy for me. Not that I actually think he'll be getting in the game.
---
July 18, 2011. Megaman Legends 3 has been cancelled. Today, I mourn. Here remains a reminder of what could have been.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#3Ludacris01Posted 8/6/2012 1:33:43 PM
Its Scorpion

Superbot employees worked on MK9 + Sony lent Kratos to MK9 + Ed Boon mentioned having an interest towards lending an MK char + Toro having parodies of MK moves
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#4taoxadasaPosted 8/6/2012 1:34:59 PM
Um, no.

That image is from one of Paul Gale's videos he made where he was portraying Goku. Of course it looks like him. It means nothing.
---
Official Robbit of the PSASBR boards
#5Ludacris01Posted 8/6/2012 1:35:05 PM
However, this is assuming that that is actually supposed to be a hint, and not just Paul Gale being Paul Gale
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#6SeihyoukenPosted 8/6/2012 1:36:03 PM
We HAVE noticed this before, the problem is you're taking it as confirmation of Goku as a playable character when it could have absolutely nothing to do with Goku or even playable characters at all.

In fact, since Paul Gale so blatantly used his cosplay of Goku as a hint, it's almost certain that Goku ISN'T in the game.
#7Chairstood(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 1:36:30 PM
The picture points more towards a DBZ characters than it does an MK character, that's for sure.
#8Noctus3Posted 8/6/2012 1:36:35 PM
It's clearly Goku. Goku does have a reason to be in. I'm not going to explain it again. The pants are just like Goku's. Yellow hair and aura. It's him.

Its my first time seeing this pic.
---
Official Noctis of the Final Fantasy Versus Xlll Board
#9soothsayer77Posted 8/6/2012 1:37:15 PM
It's just an image from Paul Gale's VERY AWESOME video of him TURNING INTO A SUPER SAIYAN IN REAL LIFE.

It's really awesome.

He probably just wanted to give a hint at a fighter, but not have to dress up in crap again.

Goku is very unlikely.
#10rumbalumbaPosted 8/6/2012 1:37:22 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
If Goku manages to get into this game over those that actually matter, this will be a 20 dollar buy for me. Not that I actually think he'll be getting in the game.

Goku matters more than Big Daddy, Fat Princess, and Don'te for the Playstation console. so instead of raging over Goku, rage over those confirmed characters getting in over those that matter.