Radec & Kratos strategy videos

#21StiputationPosted 8/7/2012 11:43:42 AM
Thats what I'm saying. Some people just wait till the game comes out and find the easiest/most powerful character to play as. Like what?
#223D3Posted 8/7/2012 1:23:31 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'm going to use whoever I enjoy the movesets of. It's idiotic to force yourself to be loyal to characters you like if you don't enjoy their moveset. That's why picking mains before the game is out is just pointless.

Or you can be loyal to your favorite character(s) and learn how to use them.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#23teddifiedPosted 8/7/2012 2:02:32 PM
MrPants3000 posted...
Who ever the camera person is should be fired. lol

Maybe not fired but seriously just use a tripod or something jeez.
---
The Terror of Death.....
PSN - Teddified
#24gamermets11Posted 8/7/2012 2:05:58 PM
Whoa Kratos has counter moves? One on the ground and another in midair. Thats awesome. I had no idea they had moves like that in this game
#25illementPosted 8/7/2012 4:38:22 PM
3D3 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'm going to use whoever I enjoy the movesets of. It's idiotic to force yourself to be loyal to characters you like if you don't enjoy their moveset. That's why picking mains before the game is out is just pointless.

Or you can be loyal to your favorite character(s) and learn how to use them.

^^^ This!!!

I like Jak and Dax a lot and though they didn't show much of the trailer they look awesome and I like how some of their moves can set up some nasty combos with imagination (gravity gun then juggle).

I'm hoping their system for tweaking characters is good and they can balance out the op guys and beef up the weaker guys if needed. I'm excited, but of course I'll try out every character even the ones I hate (Don'te) just to experiment. I'm looking forward to this game and thinking of maining at least 3 guys and mastering 1. Big Daddy/Jak. Possibly Drake since I loved Uncharted a ton. I'm really hype for this game.
---
PSN: killahmex
#26sworderPosted 8/7/2012 6:51:22 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
sworder posted...
Radec spam is gonna be so annoying, hopefully there's tons of platforms in the rest of the stages.

Already complaining? Better start counter-picking right now then.

lol God forbid people have actual worries about the game and not every one is a sheep that will accept whatever they are given

There are many matches where there are 3 Radec fighting at once. Now it is too early to tell, but if a character is unbalanced then it should be fixed.
#27PirateKing290Posted 8/7/2012 11:09:59 PM
Anyone else kinda bothered about the last move they showed with Kratos.

It was the multi hit spear strikes. The move is awesome but look at Nathan getting hit. His hit animation is almost non existant. I really hope they tweak the animations for the final release.

Asides from that this is the first video where the game has impressed me. Those E3 videos made it hard to gauge if it'll be a fun fighting system or not but I think it will
---
Currently Let's Playing Playing on Youtube: Pokemon Volt White Nuzlocke, DBZ RB2, Paper Mario TTYD
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#28Darknessbeast10Posted 8/7/2012 11:18:19 PM
sworder posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
sworder posted...
Radec spam is gonna be so annoying, hopefully there's tons of platforms in the rest of the stages.

Already complaining? Better start counter-picking right now then.

lol God forbid people have actual worries about the game and not every one is a sheep that will accept whatever they are given

There are many matches where there are 3 Radec fighting at once. Now it is too early to tell, but if a character is unbalanced then it should be fixed.

It was a joke calm down.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#29Chilly82Posted 8/8/2012 10:57:04 AM
Radec would probably be my main.