How many of you are still waiting for a specific character to be announced?

#1Noctus3Posted 8/7/2012 11:02:53 AM
I am. That FF rep, and by God's graces some KH in the mix.
---
Official Noctis of the Final Fantasy Versus Xlll Board
#2nintendoguy91Posted 8/7/2012 11:03:35 AM
I'm still waiting for Crash, yes he will be in this game!
---
Official .......... of the PSASBR Board
#3LiamOAsuraPosted 8/7/2012 11:04:26 AM
I don't get why people buy a game like this for one character. Naturally when you go into games with large rosters of playable characters then you're going to be playing more than just that one.
#4StiputationPosted 8/7/2012 11:04:47 AM
-raises hand-

Kat, where are you? I know you're on your way. But please hurry up.
#5StaticnovaPosted 8/7/2012 11:06:14 AM
Well, pretty much all the characters I really wanted are already in (bar Crash and Spyro), so I'm not really waiting for anyone specific.

However, I would like to see Kat and Sora as I think they could add some really awesome movesets.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#6tscooktPosted 8/7/2012 11:07:49 AM
Since the leak I havent really been waiting for announcements so much as I have been gameplay footage so I can see what kind of supers and attacks each character has, Sackboy specifically. I can't wait to see how he will play, kinda like a kirby(I hope not) or use a ton of LBP gadgets, etc.
#7Celdric1DPosted 8/7/2012 11:10:01 AM
I'm still waiting for a final fantasy or a kingdom hearts character
#8boy_luckPosted 8/7/2012 11:10:41 AM(edited)
TBH, I'm happy with whatever comes (even Cloud, whom I currently dislike). However, I would completely hate to see anime characters, especially Goku.

If Goku is in, then no buy for me.
---
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!
#9KillDozer123Posted 8/7/2012 11:10:53 AM
I'm not waiting for any specific character, I'm just waiting for the game.
#10AndKevinBaconPosted 8/7/2012 11:11:11 AM
tscookt posted...
Since the leak I havent really been waiting for announcements so much as I have been gameplay footage so I can see what kind of supers and attacks each character has, Sackboy specifically. I can't wait to see how he will play, kinda like a kirby(I hope not) or use a ton of LBP gadgets, etc.

This. I so badly want to see how they handle Sackboy and Ratchet because there are so many possible ways they can do so.
---
Official Dimitri of the PABSTBR board.
Waluigi 4 SMA5H.