How many of you are still waiting for a specific character to be announced?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How many of you are still waiting for a specific character to be announced?

User Info: Noctus3

Noctus3
4 years ago#1
I am. That FF rep, and by God's graces some KH in the mix.
Official Noctis of the Final Fantasy Versus Xlll Board

User Info: nintendoguy91

nintendoguy91
4 years ago#2
I'm still waiting for Crash, yes he will be in this game!
Official .......... of the PSASBR Board

User Info: LiamOAsura

LiamOAsura
4 years ago#3
I don't get why people buy a game like this for one character. Naturally when you go into games with large rosters of playable characters then you're going to be playing more than just that one.

User Info: Stiputation

Stiputation
4 years ago#4
-raises hand-

Kat, where are you? I know you're on your way. But please hurry up.

User Info: Staticnova

Staticnova
4 years ago#5
Well, pretty much all the characters I really wanted are already in (bar Crash and Spyro), so I'm not really waiting for anyone specific.

However, I would like to see Kat and Sora as I think they could add some really awesome movesets.
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser

User Info: tscookt

tscookt
4 years ago#6
Since the leak I havent really been waiting for announcements so much as I have been gameplay footage so I can see what kind of supers and attacks each character has, Sackboy specifically. I can't wait to see how he will play, kinda like a kirby(I hope not) or use a ton of LBP gadgets, etc.

User Info: Celdric1D

Celdric1D
4 years ago#7
I'm still waiting for a final fantasy or a kingdom hearts character

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
4 years ago#8
TBH, I'm happy with whatever comes (even Cloud, whom I currently dislike). However, I would completely hate to see anime characters, especially Goku.

If Goku is in, then no buy for me.
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!

User Info: KillDozer123

KillDozer123
4 years ago#9
I'm not waiting for any specific character, I'm just waiting for the game.

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
4 years ago#10
tscookt posted...
Since the leak I havent really been waiting for announcements so much as I have been gameplay footage so I can see what kind of supers and attacks each character has, Sackboy specifically. I can't wait to see how he will play, kinda like a kirby(I hope not) or use a ton of LBP gadgets, etc.

This. I so badly want to see how they handle Sackboy and Ratchet because there are so many possible ways they can do so.
Official Dimitri of the PABSTBR board.
Waluigi 4 SMA5H.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How many of you are still waiting for a specific character to be announced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived