c/d the reason people want niche,obscure,dead, etc chars in this game is...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. c/d the reason people want niche,obscure,dead, etc chars in this game is...
3 years ago#1
Because they feel if that happens the games which they are from will get a reboot, sequel, comeback, revival etc...

Im gonna c that
3 years ago#2
D, people want "niche, obscure, dead" characters in this game is because they're nostalgic and if PSASBR is supposed to be a true reflection of PlayStation's history, guys like Ico, Wander, Dart and to an extent, Crash & Spyro (yes, yes... 3rd party dilemma, I know) should be in.

Not going to lie, the roster looks pretty badass as it is right now but it's also a bit of a kick in the balls to those who have been PlayStation fans since Day 1 when there are unexpected 3rd party characters from recent-ish games getting the nod before some of the classics. I'm still uber keen for this game regardless, so it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out.
---
Isaac, Shulk, Toad and Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros 4!
3 years ago#3
D. They want them because they believe this game is made specifically for them and everything they liked as a kid was known by everyone.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
3 years ago#4
D. People tend to as for the most obscure characters in crossovers as if it makes them feel special that they know of them. That or they hate all the popular characters. Maybe both.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
3 years ago#5
D. People like characters the same way others do. If that character so happens to be "niche" it has nothing to do with going against the grain or nostalgia. A good character is a good character. The only thing that change view on a older character is the outdated gameplay. Which has no effect on what that character would be like in this game.
---
FEED ME GRAPES
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. c/d the reason people want niche,obscure,dead, etc chars in this game is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived