Do we really need 3 Tekken characters?

#1AputiPosted 8/8/2012 5:31:05 PM
With the recent leak, it shows us that Jin and Kazuya are in it. Of course we still don't know if they're actual character or if they're something else (costume alts/minion) but if they are characters then it would be a major overkill. Unless they have another 10 characters left to reveal (besides the ones leaked so far) we shouldn't have 3 Tekken characters, it was already bad enough with two Coles, but three is a major overkill when they are other franchises (*coughs*Shadow of the Colossus*coughs*) out there.
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#2nintendoguy91Posted 8/8/2012 5:31:39 PM
They won't be playable character! Mark my words!
---
Official .......... of the PSASBR Board
#3ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 8/8/2012 5:32:08 PM
You can't assume from a tiny little image that these guys are playable. Thats too much of a leap.
#4Haku125Posted 8/8/2012 5:32:14 PM
And so the new hate topics begin.
---
Official Activision hater of the PSASBR board
Down with the selfish company that is activision
#5blaze19_0XPosted 8/8/2012 5:32:36 PM
Kaz might be young Heihachi.

I wouldn't mind 2 Tekken reps at all. One of the few 3rd partys that deserve it for Playstation.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#6RoyMaster4Posted 8/8/2012 5:33:11 PM
The 'Kazuya' actually matches Heihachi's pose exactly from the official site. Even the coloring is perfect. It's definitely Heihachi, don't worry.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#7BigKahnPosted 8/8/2012 5:33:12 PM
nintendoguy91 posted...
They won't be playable character! Mark my words!

The characters in the cover are obviously playable otherwise it'd be false marketing so Jin confirmed.
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#8ArmedDragoonPosted 8/8/2012 5:33:36 PM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
You can't assume from a tiny little image that these guys are playable. Thats too much of a leap.

People have already made that leap.

The last leak actually had clear portraits that couldn't be mistaken for any other characters, but this is exactly like looking at that blurry ass picture and arguing about whether it's Kat or Sir Dan; it's so hilariously useless that you're better off waiting than making conclusions.
---
Big talkers are usually weak -Dart
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#9Aputi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 5:34:05 PM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...

I'm not assuming it. If you read the OP then you would of seen that I clearly said that I'm aware that we're still not sure yet. I was just questioning on the possibility.
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#10RawrglglglrPosted 8/8/2012 5:34:24 PM
3 Tekken reps would definitely seem like a bit much.

I'm not convinced that Jin/Kazuya being in that image necessarily means they'll be full-fledged characters.